Messi V Ronaldo

Jim Tressell’s Vest

For me, and I only speak for me, the difference has always been that we could see how hard Messi works to make his fabulous plays. He works extremely hard, and greatness ensues.

Watching Ronaldo it amazes me that he always seems to make the difficult look so easy. I know that it's not easy, but he just seems to place himself in such great positions to make plays, score goals. 

It's kind of like how Wayne Gretzky vs. Mario Lemieux can be compared. Gretzky was so fluid, like Ronaldo and Lemieux like Messi, always looked to work harder. 

I always liked messi over ronaldo...honestly im sure some of it has to do with the teams CR7 played for. I also think messi plays the harder position and creates more than ronaldo while also scoring pretty much the same amount goals. I would have to get on google and dbl check but thats my initial thought.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:31 PM, TexArcher said:

1. Messi

2. Maradona

3. Pele

4. Cristiano

5. Cruyff

I grew up watching Maradona and I've seen plenty of footage of Pele, and I take Lio Messi first in any game.

Diego would break Leo’s/Lio’s ankle inside of 20 minutes. 

Diego is pure villa (ghetto) and didn’t dive in his entire career as much as Messi averages over two seasons   

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...