Adult Swim Children's Hospital Spinoff: Medical Police, Jan. 10, Netflix. Same cast (Rob Huebel, Rob Corddry, etc,) and creators as CH

atomheartbevo

From the creators of Childrens Hospital (starring Rob Huebel and Erinn Hayes) comes the totally-not-a-spinoff Medical Police (also starring Rob Huebel and Erinn Hayes.)

Doctors Owen Maestro and Lola Spratt leave Children's Hospital and join a secret arm of the CDC to investigate and destroy a deadly global virus.

If you watched Children's Hospital and didn't like it, you're not gonna like the humor here.

PS: don't let your kids watch

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I would love to be around somebody who had no idea what this show (or rather its predecessor) was about, and just saw it popped up on Netflix as a new show and started watching.

Probably the same thing I thought the first time I watched CH. WTF is this? Were it not for the cast I would have bailed. Glad I kept watching.

11 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Raises hand. 
the card game was bananas. Talk about hammering a bit. 

It’s becoming a cliche with streaming shows, but this show took about 4-5 episodes before it found its footing and was firing on all cylinders.   Children’s Hospital episodes ran 12-minutes and were usually ensemble shows, so that maybe the reason.  

• 1 year later...
On 1/13/2020 at 9:10 PM, atomheartbevo said:

I would love to be around somebody who had no idea what this show (or rather its predecessor) was about, and just saw it popped up on Netflix as a new show and started watching.

Watched it for the first time yesterday.  I was laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face.  I guess I live under a rock.  Is CH anything like this?

• Hook 'Em 1