Dr. Phil's fucked up house

Prepuce of Doom

The twatter seems to indicate that it is occupied by his son, who may be a bit of a dbag.

2D04125100000578-0-image-a-5_14437978347

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3255468/Inside-Jordan-McGraw-s-Hollywood-home-Rocker-opens-doors-jaw-dropping-Tim-Burton-inspired-mansion-amps-music-career.html

'The whole place, the idea is kind of Tim Burton threw up on a canvas and it turned into a house,' he explained.

Edited by TwiceHorn

4 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

I feel like several of you would have this house if you had the coin.

Agree. Sad part is is that it's a nice house, just full of stupid shit. I get being able to buy whatever you want but holy fuck. Where's the floor space? I put the over/under on the amount of times I trip over/ bump into something at 5 times per day. 

Are these people even physicians or in possession of terminal degrees in Clinical Psychology?  How did this whole thing happen?  Oprah, I guess? 

I just learned last week that David Spade, of all people (whom I consider hilarious as a comic, writer, and comedic actor) is responsible for Larry the Cable Guy.  

I consider both to be equal abominations.  

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Are these people even physicians or in possession of terminal degrees in Clinical Psychology?  How did this whole thing happen?  Oprah, I guess? 

I just learned last week that David Spade, of all people (whom I consider hilarious as a comic, writer, and comedic actor) is responsible for Larry the Cable Guy.  

I consider both to be equal abominations.  

Buddy of mine sat at a bar in Austin many years ago shooting the shit with Spade. Said the guy was just hilarious to hang out with in real life. 

/csb

18 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Agree. Sad part is is that it's a nice house, just full of stupid shit. I get being able to buy whatever you want but holy fuck. Where's the floor space? I put the over/under on the amount of times I trip over/ bump into something at 5 times per day. 

It is just a hoarder’s house done in bad taste, trying to be hip/edgy.