Silicon Valley season 5 hbo

Bogeywon

my wife hates this show. she keeps saying nothing happens and she watches probably 28% of each episode while she facebooks or works on the computer.

I keep trying to defend this show because it started out with so much promise, but how many times in season 5 will pied piper and gavin belson fail/rebound/fail/rebound/stab one another in the back until we all just say fuck this?

tonight I began to concede to my wife, and i hate conceding to her.

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM

1 minute ago, TexasFootball18 said:

I have already seen them, I cut the cable and went to youtubetv last quarter, no more HBO and not sure I want to add it or HBOGO

Id save your $15/mo for now...i have direct tv now, HBO is $5 so I keep it for this show and thrones.

Maybe ask a friend with HBO and see if you can slip them 20 bucks for HBO Now privileges 

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM

2 hours ago, CrownKing said:

During the opening credits the Facebook sign turned Russian. One of the best jokes of the show if that tells you anything. 

Yeah I had to rewind that to make sure I saw what I thought I saw.

some shows bounce back from bad seasons, but berg has moved on to barry, so it's not likely to rebound unfortunately.  

it sounds like you're saying you enjoy it more because you know it's bad, while we enjoy it less because we're hoping it's good.  not sure i agree with that logic, but whatever makes a turd pile enjoyable, do that thing.

last season still had all the writers, actors, and david lee roths, so yeah, i'm gonna compare season 4 to season 3 and season 2.

it sounds like a fancy way of saying "it's not as good, but it's still better than 90% of the crap on tv".  one of my least favorite repeated phrases here on the surl.

• Like 1