2020 Texas Offseason Thread: Herman's Hail Mary

texifornia

1 hour ago, Knighthawk said:

So there’s a racist in Louisiana.  Totally get why DO is quoting football at Texas.  He should probably take a break from the phone.  

I think one can say DMO is being a bit prickly about something that was definitely coming, and also say that dude getting fucking fired would be extremely just and satisfying.

MzOZ_YO6_bigger.jpeg     Tim Crowder-Nuclear Athletes @NuclearAthletes
14h

A team cannot win a championship with a bunch of yes men. All players must be selfish in order to win it all. Everyone must think they can start or better than the starters. The scout team should try to mash on the starters every chance they get. The OC & DC should be going at it

58 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Wait. I thought it wasn’t about player demands, according to some people on this site and some $9.95ers. 

He's a staff writer that's just summarizing and quoting the Twitter post for the general public. There's literally nothing new in that Tweet or article.

1 hour ago, hornfromdallas said:

my cousin just got an update from doctors he is near 100 percent fully healthy he is going to put up insane numbers this year 

Players coming off injury off the top of my head...

JWhit

Chris Brown

BJ Foster

Josh Thompson