Bills @ Texans: Wild Card Weekend

Vic Mackey

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, OWLVIS said:

How can a Houston fan be a Texan fan. This team has no heart

“They happened to be located in my citaayy (even thought i dont even live in the city limits), so how dare u talk shit about a professional organization that only cares about making profits and will up and and move the second season ticket sales drop.”

also, a large portion of the population is hispanic. They are the most loyal fans 

2 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

“They happened to be located in my citaayy (even thought i dont even live in the city limits), so how dare u talk shit about a professional organization that only cares about making profits and will up and and move the second season ticket sales drop.”

also, a large portion of the population is hispanic. They are the most loyal fans 

So yeah, same reasons as Cowboys fans. Minus all the bandwagon shitheads.

Edited by texifornia

13 minutes ago, Hawndoh said:

Why haven't they torn down the Astrodome? Is it even used for anything?

That whole complex (NRG stadium, NRG center, Astrodome, Astroarena) is owned by HCSCC (Harris County Sports and Conventions Corporation). I think that HCSCC is owned in thirds by the county, the Texans, and the rodeo. They have never been able to agree on what to do with it. I was inside the Astrodome a couple of years ago. They use it to store the fake grass and other shit. It’s a wasteland inside. Doesn’t even have electricity. Supposedly they now have a plan and they are moving forward with it, but they’ve been making such claims for years now, so who the fuck knows.

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

So yeah, same reasons as Cowboys fans. Minus all the bandwagon shitheads.

Cowboys have bandwagon fans? Lmao. Yeah because a franchise with 4 total playoff wins and zero conference championships in 25 years definitely has so many people jumping on the bandwagon...