Bills @ Texans: Wild Card Weekend

Vic Mackey

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

this post aged well, you stupid fuck

Lmao. You had this quote in a different tab ready to fire off if Houston won the game. Literally posted it the second the kick went through.

Can I quote this back if he loses next week? Winning wild card games does not make you special. Or Bortles and Dak would be special along with many others.

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Get it now?

This is the first full Texans game I’ve watched since he was drafted.  My impression after watching is that he is a street baller and a good one-read QB.  I did not see him make any progressions though.   He won the game with gutty play.  He’s a good football player.

The Bills lineman who got that 15 yarder should probably never suit up for them again. No way Hauschka misses that kick if he had been able to attempt it. The Bills Mafia should take this loss well, I'm sure.

That one play cost them a win. I know idiot foosball coaches don't like to say one thing lost them a game, but that did. I can't imagine Bills fans want to see him back after that play. If ever there was a cursed franchise they are it.

Edited by UpperWestside

Just now, UpperWestside said:

The Bills lineman who got that 15 yarder should probably never suit up for them again. No way Hauschka misses that kick if he had been able to attempt it.

That one play cost them a win. I know idiot foosball coaches don't like to say one thing lost them a game, but that did. I can't imagine Bills fans want to see him back after that play. If ever there was a cursed franchise they are it.

Wouldn't it have been a 55+ yard FG if no penalty?

I know kickers are way better these days, but there's a reason he's not on the Seahawks anymore. 

3 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

The Bills lineman who got that 15 yarder should probably never suit up for them again. No way Hauschka misses that kick if he had been able to attempt it.

Blow u player 

• Like 1

Just now, TexasMan said:

Wouldn't it have been a 55+ yard FG if no penalty?

I know kickers are way better these days, but there's a reason he's not on the Seahawks anymore. 

I think it would've been 51, but if not feel free to correct me. I would've taken Hauschka in that moment from 56. Gut feeling is all I have on that. Doesn't matter now though. Just such a weird penalty that I never would have thought existed until recently.

5 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

The Bills lineman who got that 15 yarder should probably never suit up for them again. No way Hauschka misses that kick if he had been able to attempt it. The Bills Mafia should take this loss well, I'm sure.

You're talking about OU's own Cody Ford

I had this setup to record with an extra 30 minutes and I still missed the end, am still very pissed. I can find clips of the final FG to seal it but I'd like to get more than 15 seconds of a replay, I love seeing the players and the crowd in that situation.

3 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

I had this setup to record with an extra 30 minutes and I still missed the end, am still very pissed. I can find clips of the final FG to seal it but I'd like to get more than 15 seconds of a replay, I love seeing the players and the crowd in that situation.

Oh boy, do I have a boy, do I have a vid for you to see.

Also, 1000th