Bills @ Texans: Wild Card Weekend

Vic Mackey

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lat22 said:

Why do coaches still challenge for interference?

Making a point. That shit was obvious he's hanging off of em a second before the ball gets there.

They probably don't overturn it because they are turds but who cares. 

Just now, Zavala said:

Making a point. That shit was obvious he's hanging off of em a second before the ball gets there.

They probably don't overturn it because they are turds but who cares. 

Making a point is worth a challenge and a time out?

• Like 2

The NFL implemented challenges for PI just to appease the pussy ass Saints fanbase and it is as pointless as can be. They very rarely ever overturn or call PI on these challenges.

Terrible challenge this early in the game. No need for it and it was not blatant enough to be called.

Also, why no FG attempt? I'd try for some points. Is Houston's kicker not that reliable?

Just now, Hagbard Celine said:

i'm cow/neutral and that was a blatant full-weight takedown.  nothing half-assed about it.  simply not called.

I only saw the replay twice but knew after seeing it that they were not going to call it. Especially the track record this season of this challenge. Very rare that its won.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Guessing a lot of Houston fans unloaded their tickets above face value to make a profit. Don't blame them.

No, as of yesterday, there were still many unsold tickets. 

For Texans fans, this game is ho hum. We've seen this shit before. Show us something like a divisional playoff win before we get fired up.

Bills fans? Well, I'll put it like this: there have been TWO presidents impeached since their last playoff win. They care more. 

• Like 2