Vic Mackey

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

From Facebook 

Screenshot-20200104-201125-Facebook.jpg

In the comeback, Don Beebe ran out of bounds under his own power and then came back in to catch a TD pass. Refs missed the call.  Oilers didn't complain, because at the time, it didn't seem like it would matter. Nobody even talked about it after the game, but the officials were complete shit when they though the game was out of reach. 

In short, the Bills can go fuck themselves and ask the league for a worthless league apology that all pro leagues are fond of giving Houston after we get screwed. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ClubWhatever said:

This is the first full Texans game I’ve watched since he was drafted.  My impression after watching is that he is a street baller and a good one-read QB.  I did not see him make any progressions though.   He won the game with gutty play.  He’s a good football player.

What are the possibilities that he only needed one read???

the play clock is 25 seconds.  but it doesn't display 10ths and 100ths like an NBA clock does.  so does it start at 25.99, or does it start at 25.00?  if the later, there's still nearly a second to go when the clock is displaying 00. 

if you wanted to do a technological solution, it wouldn't be hard to have a tone play in the ref's earpiece when the play clock runs down. 

Edited by elfenix

1 hour ago, FondrenRoad said:

In the comeback, Don Beebe ran out of bounds under his own power and then came back in to catch a TD pass. Refs missed the call.  Oilers didn't complain, because at the time, it didn't seem like it would matter. Nobody even talked about it after the game, but the officials were complete shit when they though the game was out of reach. 

In short, the Bills can go fuck themselves and ask the league for a worthless league apology that all pro leagues are fond of giving Houston after we get screwed. 

Yeah, the Bills were given a touchdown to assist the biggest comeback in NFL history.  I can still picture that god damned play in my head almost 30 years later.

So they can fuck all the way off with this complaint.  The kick returner clearly gave himself up and flipped the ball to the ref.  It's a bullshit complaint and they got the benefit of an actual bullshit call way back then.  

Illegal forward pass.  Christ.  Take the loss, pussies.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, The Earl of Texas said:

Rode on the train to the game with a bunch today, they were super nice and all enjoying the lovely weather. 

Just more of an exorcism for ‘93-me than hate-based joy.

Exactly my vibes all day. Just wish this loss had happened to a worse fan base. 

5 hours ago, GSU&UT said:

I had this setup to record with an extra 30 minutes and I still missed the end, am still very pissed. I can find clips of the final FG to seal it but I'd like to get more than 15 seconds of a replay, I love seeing the players and the crowd in that situation.

It'll be on NFL Network all week.

19 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

Fucking Don Beebe took three full strides out of bounds before coming back in.  Fuck the goddam Bills.  My regular haunt here in Brooklyn is a big Bills hangout; had a great time running smack on those fuckers last night, bout to head back for another round....

Edited by Ignatius