Bills @ Texans: Wild Card Weekend

Vic Mackey

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, TexasMan said:

No, as of yesterday, there were still many unsold tickets. 

For Texans fans, this game is ho hum. We've seen this shit before. Show us something like a divisional playoff win before we get fired up.

Bills fans? Well, I'll put it like this: there have been TWO presidents impeached since their last playoff win. They care more. 

Makes sense. That is where I am at with the Cowboys right now. I don't care about wild card games and wins at this point. I would not spend money on a wild card game. 

1 hour ago, MirrOlure said:

Why, exactly did they waste effort and money on a retractable roof for that stadium?

1 hour ago, Tommy Shelby said:

To keep up with the Jones'

Yeah, they were so jealous of the Cowboys new stadium that they built this one like 7 years earlier.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Makes sense. That is where I am at with the Cowboys right now. I don't care about wild card games and wins at this point. I would not spend money on a wild card game. 

That Texas Live thing outside of the stadium is nice tho. I'd go there over crappy seats and $12 Miller Lites in the stadium