No WAY is that the Same Actor/Actress

EvilCaseMcCoy

11 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Melanie Hutsell.  Wasn't on the show for that long and hasn't done much since, but she had some funny moments (good impressions of Jan Brady and Tori Spelling).  She was pretty good in Bridesmaids. 

Wait...  someone was pretty good In Bridesmaids?  

This isn't hard at all to see next together, but for some reason I had to start a rewatch of Justified before I noticed that the kid from Europtrip and Agent Tim Gutterson were the same actor.  He matured a lot in less than a decade.  It probably speaks to his acting chops that he played such a different character in Eurotrip and Justified that I didn't recognize him the first time around.  Either that or it speaks to how unobservant I am.

10 atores de comédia que marcaram nossa infância nos dias atuais

• Hook 'Em 1

Melanie Hutsell.  Wasn't on the show for that long and hasn't done much since, but she had some funny moments (good impressions of Jan Brady and Tori Spelling).  She was pretty good in Bridesmaids. 

Wtf? She’s the worst in everything she’s ever been in.

Watching Dublin Murders

12574dcb9de4fd1485439ad70cac80e4.jpg

73a50ea9673aa7e64a7d4b59384842d2.jpg

5 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

Wtf? She’s the worst in everything she’s ever been in.

Watching Dublin Murders

12574dcb9de4fd1485439ad70cac80e4.jpg

73a50ea9673aa7e64a7d4b59384842d2.jpg

You must be mistaken.  Those can't possibly be the same actor.  I mean one of them has hair and is wearing a suit.  I call bullshit. 

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Horn of Gabriel said:
6 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

He is literally the reason a thread like this was created.  Pretty sure they didn't use his voice though.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQu_5BKgx520CEocUE35vz

I'm looking at those phots and really don't have a "No Way" reaction.  I'm sure a lot of people missed that when watching Empire because that character had a very small part.  But I don't think that's the poster child for this thread. 

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

I'm looking at those phots and really don't have a "No Way" reaction.  I'm sure a lot of people missed that when watching Empire because that character had a very small part.  But I don't think that's the poster child for this thread. 

Now imagine him without a mustache. 

Tim And Eric Mind Blown GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/14/2020 at 5:26 PM, Biff Tannen said:

Whatever dude. That’s a good movie. 

I mean if you're into 40-minute-too-long potty-humor fem-fests, sure. NTTAWTT.

(I do think Kristen Wig is very good in it - but that's where it stops and ends as far as being redeemable for me)

Mystery solved. I could not figure out how anyone could think Melanie Hutsell was good in anything. Now I know. They don’t. You’re confusing her with Wendi McLendon-Covey. She was funny in Bridesmaids. She’s pretty good in most things she’s in. Melanie Hutsell is utter garbage in everything she’s every been in. Her Jan Brady wasn’t really that good. They do look kind of similar though.

1 hour ago, Go Pokes said:

Mystery solved. I could not figure out how anyone could think Melanie Hutsell was good in anything. Now I know. They don’t. You’re confusing her with Wendi McLendon-Covey. She was funny in Bridesmaids. She’s pretty good in most things she’s in. Melanie Hutsell is utter garbage in everything she’s every been in. Her Jan Brady wasn’t really that good. They do look kind of similar though.

They were both in Bridesmaids. 

20 hours ago, ztejas said:

I mean if you're into 40-minute-too-long potty-humor fem-fests, sure. NTTAWTT.

(I do think Kristen Wig is very good in it - but that's where it stops and ends as far as being redeemable for me)

The scene in the jewelry store when she’s talking shit to the high school girl is fucking hilarious. It’s a pretty good movie.

1 hour ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

The scene in the jewelry store when she’s talking shit to the high school girl is fucking hilarious. It’s a pretty good movie.

I mean I wouldn't fault anyone for liking it, it's just not my cup of tea and not worth 2 hours of my time. But there are comedies that I like better that I think are too long (I'm looking at you Knocked Up and Meet The Parents).

Yes that scene is great, and like I said Kristen Wig really carries it. I enjoyed her acting in it (I also like the cop she dates - Melissa McCarthy is pretty good too - okay fine, it's a decent movie).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Underdog said:

Good Lord, you found that funny? 

I mean he decided to post some ridiculous 10 minute long uncut version that I wasn't talking about, which kind of ruins for you what's actually in the movie:

"You're a little cunt" is funny and her delivery is perfect. If that line doesn't get you then I feel bad for you.

But like I said that's 90 seconds out of a 2 hour long movie. There is plenty of it that is painfully unfunny.

On 8/1/2020 at 2:46 AM, ztejas said:

I mean he decided to post some ridiculous 10 minute long uncut version that I wasn't talking about, which kind of ruins for you what's actually in the movie:

"You're a little cunt" is funny and her delivery is perfect. If that line doesn't get you then I feel bad for you.

But like I said that's 90 seconds out of a 2 hour long movie. There is plenty of it that is painfully unfunny.

Your reply was funnier than anything in that clip.  

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...