Vikings @ Saints: Wild Card Weekend

Vic Mackey

Just now, Irish Wrist Watch said:

I haven't been following the game closely, but I'm willing to bet that the Vikings are holding receivers on every play. Refs have it in for the Saints

lmao, god damn do y'all bitch more than anyone about the refs.

So far most of the predictions for this weekend have been wrong (watching the pundits on different channels, listening to radio and reading sports sites): most had Buffalo and New England advancing. So if that holds true then the Vikings will win and same for Seattle. Since those same sites etc had the Saints and Eagles moving forward. 

im still not sold nor do I think I will ever be on Cousins. 

1 minute ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

It was damn close to being complete. He'd wrapped his hands around the ball and had begun to put it away as he was twisting

That was not even close. He had his hands on the ball and it was immediately swatted away. That's incomplete. He didn't even take any steps at all.

Just now, GSU&UT said:

I'm sure the NFL would prefer Tannehill and Cousins in the Divisional Round than Brady and Brees.

I am not talking about conspiracy I am talking about terrible idiots keeping their jobs. If league can’t see something is wrong then there is no hope. 

7 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

I haven't been following the game closely, but I'm willing to bet that the Vikings are holding receivers on every play. Refs have it in for the Saints

No. Just, no. The saints offense is just MIA, but they’ll find a way to blame the refs because it’s never the saints fault.