Vikings @ Saints: Wild Card Weekend

Vic Mackey

Man. I'm going to feel so sorry for them.....Not....Fuck them. Not even going to mention getting burned by Thielen a few plays before? Or how about how terrible they played for 3 quarters on offense? Brees' 2 turnovers?
Same as last year. Completely ignore the entire game and blame it on one single call. It's how their fans operate.

Yep, Saints played a shit game. Credit to the Vikes.

1 minute ago, Augustus said:

If that play happened in regulation of any game involving any teams, nobody would be talking about a push off.

That play never gets called for OPI, and it wasn't here upon review.

Pretty much. When they call OPI, its usually a lot more egregious than what Rudolph did. 

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Man. I'm going to feel so sorry for them.....Not....Fuck them. Not even going to mention getting burned by Thielen a few plays before? Or how about how terrible they played for 3 quarters on offense? Brees' 2 turnovers?

Same as last year. Completely ignore the entire game and blame it on one single call. It's how their fans operate.

Not a Saints fan but don’t like to see any team’s season go down the drain because one bad or non-call at the end of game.   

5 minutes ago, Augustus said:

If that play happened in regulation of any game involving any teams, nobody would be talking about a push off.

That play never gets called for OPI, and it wasn't here upon review.

You’re an Aggie, I get it. Rules don’t matter but you have to be a colossal idiot not to see PI. 

17 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Not a Saints fan but don’t like to see any team’s season go down the drain because one bad or non-call at the end of game.   

Well maybe their offense should’ve played better in the first half. Or Lutz should’ve made the fg before halftime. Or they should’ve gotten set before their fake punt. Or they shouldn’t let theilan get behind their coverage on the biggest drive of the season. Or Brees shouldn’t have fumbled on a critical drive. I don’t know...just maybe. Kirk cousins played better than drew fucking Brees today. Before any saints fan blames the refs, they need to think about that for a second

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, 52-80 said:

why didnt the saints get the ball second, or is that too difficult of a trivia?

I don't disagree they could do it differently.  Maybe give each team a possession starting at the 40 or some such.

But as it is, both teams have had 60 minutes to win the game, plenty of chances they've blown.  If you can't keep your opponent from driving the length of the field for a TD on the opening drive of OT, then fine, call it a day.

I agree it could be improved, but I'm not up in arms about the way it's done.

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

Well maybe their offense should’ve played better in the first half. Or Lutz should’ve made the fg before halftime. Or they should’ve gotten set before their fake punt. Or they shouldn’t let theilan get behind their coverage on the biggest drive of the season. I don’t...just maybe. Kirk cousins played better than drew fucking Brees today. Before any saints fan blames the refs, they need to think about that for a second

Doesn’t matter.  Vikings will lose next week.

2 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Well maybe their offense should’ve played better in the first half. Or Lutz should’ve made the fg before halftime. Or they should’ve gotten set before their fake punt. Or they shouldn’t let theilan get behind their coverage on the biggest drive of the season. I don’t...just maybe. Kirk cousins played better than drew fucking Brees today. Before any saints fan blames the refs, they need to think about that for a second

Yep. Drew played his worst game of the season by far, missed a fg, poor clock mgmt, couldn’t run the ball. Didn’t deserve it at all.