Getting Laid 2020

BigDHornfan

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Another sad annual thread. Its January 5th and 3 times so far with my wife that I got married on the day of the Bush Push.

You got married during football season??  I'll bet your guest hated you.  I didn't have a lot of rules about our wedding, but one of them was it was going to happen during the late summer. 

Edited by Hate
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, YoungCounty said:

Three times so far this year. I wish the wife would be willing to keep up this pace all year long. I’m sure I’m about to go on a lengthy dry spell though. 

This is where I'm at.  Twice so far this weekend, but she was horny after New Years last year too.  

9 hours ago, Hate said:

You got married during football season??  I'll bet your guest hated you.  I didn't have a lot of rules about our wedding, but one of them was it was going to happen during the late summer. 

Well, we got married at Vintage Villas near Lakeway, and I wasnt doing that in the summer.  She wanted an outdoor wedding.  

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Well, we got married at Vintage Villas near Lakeway, and I wasnt doing that in the summer.  She wanted an outdoor wedding.  

We were the first couple to be married there.  They hadn't quite finished construction which included no air conditioning on a warm June 14th.  We got a nice discount but jesus it was hot in a tux.

• Like 1

We did ours outdoors in late July in Austin. We were at what used the be the Shoreline Grill down by the Four Seasons. It was hot as fuck, but nobody missed a football game. I’ve had friends get married on during March Madness (the legendary Duke-UK game), during the NBA playoffs, and during football season. You know what happens?? The bride gets pissed when she looks up and nobody is dancing or even in the “banquet room” because everyone is at the bar watching the game.
  • Like 1

We did ours outdoors in late July in Austin. We were at what used the be the Shoreline Grill down by the Four Seasons. It was hot as fuck, but nobody missed a football game. I’ve had friends get married on during March Madness (the legendary Duke-UK game), during the NBA playoffs, and during football season. You know what happens?? The bride gets pissed when she looks up and nobody is dancing or even in the “banquet room” because everyone is at the bar watching the game.

Try December 7, 1996. Married before kick-off. Watched the game at the bar pre reception (quartet was thinking wtf), all had the best time, bride included. Everyone got what they wanted.

With quick thinking and planning... Sweated that decision at the time, as no one thought we would be on the CCG the year before. Or win.

And and everyone lived happily ever after!

8 hours ago, markstanco said:

I was at a wedding that night as well!  We were watching it just before the wedding IIR, so it must have been an afternoon game. 

It was also the day of a Texas home game, so congratulations dipshits. You had 45 or 46 weekends to choose from and you chose poorly. 

It was also the day of a Texas home game, so congratulations dipshits. You had 45 or 46 weekends to choose from and you chose poorly. 
Yea her grandma had cancer (not kidding) so we planned it in 7 months. Completely not trying to make you feel bad since you didnt know but family comes first. March of 06 was the original goal.

The GF is the most rational woman that I've ever met.  She's super cool, but she's still a woman.

Sometimes she does shit that would have made me ragey had my ex-wife done it 15 years ago.  Then I remember that "oh yeah, she gave me a BJ this morning...it's all good".  

She can do pretty much whatever she wants, and as long as I've had my balls drained recently, I'm ok with it.  

• Like 4

Our intention was to start 2020 with a bang (and some bangin’), but this year is a total bust. 

Wife was in the ER on the 1st. Had surgery on the 3rd. Been healing ever since, and then I leave all of next week. 

After that is a Vegas trip, so...possibilities?  Fingers crossed. 

No pics, ya savages. 

2 hours ago, After irth said:

Our intention was to start 2020 with a bang (and some bangin’), but this year is a total bust. 

Wife was in the ER on the 1st. Had surgery on the 3rd. Been healing ever since, and then I leave all of next week. 

After that is a Vegas trip, so...possibilities?  Fingers crossed. 

No pics, ya savages. 

Damn. Surgery too? That's some bangin', man....

(seriously, hope she's OK- sucks to be sick when no one is around to help)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:
Someone teach me how to spoiler

You can also type the following on tapa but remove the spaces.

[s p o i l e r] whatever you want to post [/s p o i l e r]

Edited by Hate

9 hours ago, Sandman said:

Wife initiated last night. I was sleepy but you can't turn those down. That makes 5 times so far this year, off to a good start.

Exxxxxxxit liiiiiiiiiiiiiight.  Ennnnnnnnnnnter, vagiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnne?

7 hours ago, After irth said:

Our intention was to start 2020 with a bang.

I tried that line once with an ex, got this

Spoiler

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:
  Hide contents

Life's tight

Nice fucking hangers.  Tell her mullet said "bonita boooooonduhhhhhh"

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Humble brag.

Wife texted me a bit ago.  No hi or hello or whatnot.  Just wanna have sex?

Assuming the deal gets done later this evening, it will be 6 times in 8 days.

On a serious note, I've found that it works that way for women.  The more sex they have, the more that they want sex.  If they shut it down, they tend to stay shut down. 

• Like 1