Getting Laid 2020

BigDHornfan

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Reporting in.

4 nights in a row...and the wife just texted me a bit ago and told me she wanted to go for 5 this evening.

Life's good, gents.  Carry on.

I hate you.

Girlfriend of 5 years started losing interest in sex almost a year ago.  She swears up and down it's not me or anything I've done and thinks it might be the start of menopause. I'd stick around and be patient in this but the problem is that she does fuck all to 'help me out' yet she expects fidelity... and she has gotten it. 

Broke up with her on Sunday. I had to tell her the truth, "I've come to realize that my best chance of having sex again begins with breaking up with you.". 

She agreed it's not fair....said she even considered letting me have a gal on the side if the idea didn't make her so jealous. I'm sure in a year or a few months or whenever
this thing passes she'll wanna do the wild thing 5 times a day but I won't be around for it. FML. 

Edited by Marfa Low Crown
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

I'm guessing she just went on a huge shopping spree that hasn't yet hit his credit card bill.

Nah, she has a job and her own credit (and we don't co-mingle finances).  She may have done something similar, but I would never see the bill.

1 hour ago, Stunns38 said:

Or she’s eyeing that new Lexus (especially if y’all are from Dallas).

Now, that's a possibility.  It's getting time to upgrade her ride.

54 minutes ago, Marfa Low Crown said:

I hate you.

Girlfriend of 5 years started losing interest in sex almost a year ago.  She swears up and down it's not me or anything I've done and thinks it might be the start of menopause. I'd stick around and be patient in this but the problem is that she does fuck all to 'help me out' yet she expects fidelity... and she has gotten it. 

Broke up with her on Sunday. I had to tell her the truth, "I've come to realize that my best chance of having sex again begins with breaking up with you.". 

She agreed it's not fair....said she even considered letting me have a gal on the side if the idea didn't make her so jealous. I'm sure in a year or a few months or whenever
this thing passes she'll wanna do the wild thing 5 times a day but I won't be around for it. FML. 

Been there, done that (with the ex, but that wasn't the reason she is an ex).  Good for you being honest with her, and good luck.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2020 at 11:15 AM, Marfa Low Crown said:

I hate you.

This guy...this guy is a fucking MAN.  

• Like 3