Getting Laid 2020

BigDHornfan

Well most of us don’t post here every single time but my man SA certainly deserves to, so go for it dude.  For my wife and I it’s been at least once a week since April which is a huge change from ‘like bunnies when away from the kids but rare at home’ we’d been stuck in since our second was born.  

We were out of town in a rental house on vacation this week, with our kids and another couple that has a daughter our son’s age who we take an annual beach trip with...we declined the beach this year due to covid and just let the kids go wild in the houses pool each day.  Tuesday night we were wrapping up the evening, told my wife to meet me in the bed with no pants on, and straight up went at it until we both got off and were exhausted.  After a few years of long dry spells it’s been fabulous to be at a point where I can tell her i want you right now and won’t take no’ and to have her eagerly comply.  

She has been rundown since we got back and went to bed super early last night, where Friday’s are our usual ‘get high and get laid’ lockdown date nights, so wish me luck tonight...but if it doesn’t happen I won’t be bitter because Tuesday was so hot and reconnecting with awesome regular sex has been so good I’ve killed off the resentment.  Our marriage turned a huge corner this year and I’m nothing but grateful.  

There...is that better?

Edited by Homercles
  • Like 4

On 6/27/2020 at 10:35 AM, South Austin said:

My man!

Not gonna happen for us this weekend, she’s still run down and I know when not to press.  Been taking on extra since Thursday so she can rest...but I did get a concession for my efforts: she was trying on shirts, bottomless and one in particular got my full attention, I told her when she’s feeling better we are going to recreate that moment, after the kids are in bed and with our door locked.  

Just like I said in the divorce thread...what a sea change in a short period of time.  Covid can kiss my ass but I’m incredibly grateful it turned out our foundation was strong and I had to lead the way with personal change to get it back, but saw almost immediate improvement for our efforts.  There’s something about regular intimacy with your partner that seems to make everything better.  

• Like 3

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 1:56 PM, Homercles said:

Just like I said in the divorce thread...what a sea change in a short period of time.  Covid can kiss my ass but I’m incredibly grateful it turned out our foundation was strong and I had to lead the way with personal change to get it back, but saw almost immediate improvement for our efforts.  There’s something about regular intimacy with your partner that seems to make everything better.  

This is true, and I'm happy you and your wife are in a better place.  While I don't mean to throw a turd in your punch bowl, let me also offer my cautionary tale.

My ex and I also had a sexual resurgence a few years ago.  Our sex life and marriage in general was in a lull.  Not bad, but complacent, and the physical connection had been sidelined, as is often the case with two young kids.  Sometime around Spring of 2016 we started communicating more and making the effort to meet in the middle, and . . . well . . . we started fucking like rabbits again.  It wasn't the blissful honeymoon era again, but we found a better place emotionally and physically, and continued with not only some pretty fantastic and regular sex, but carving out more time for ourselves with frequent date nights and couples weekends. 

Turns out, it was right around that time, when our relationship had been on a significant upswing, that my ex-wife began her affair with another married man, which continued until May 2019 when I uncovered it.  For most of that first year of her affair, our sex life was great and our marriage seemed to be healthier.

I don't mean to suggest your wife is having or will have an affair.  In fact, I'd like to think that my case is an outlier, and there were other troubling aspects of my ex's overall behavior and mental health.  What I'm saying is this:  Pay attention to your marriage.  Every.  Day.

Now, back to getting laid.  I'll report back tonight . . . .

That thought hasn’t been lost on me.  Trust me in that I’m paying attention, even if I have no reason to be concerned.  

Besides being cognizant of that, paying attention  to ensure I don’t have blinders on...not sure what else I can do besides focus on myself and our marriage.  

Remind me how you found out?

Edited by Homercles

36 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Remind me how you found out?

Found a receipt showing she had stayed at a hotel off South Congress during a time when she told me she was on a work trip in Phoenix.  It was in her unsecure gmail account that was accessible on an iPad our kids used.  In the months leading up to then, I had found other things that suggested something was amiss, but either bought her explanations or never confronted her with them.  It showed me the lengths the human brain will go to convince yourself that your wife isn't cheating on you, until it can't anymore. 

20 hours ago, South Austin said:

Found a receipt showing she had stayed at a hotel off South Congress during a time when she told me she was on a work trip in Phoenix.  It was in her unsecure gmail account that was accessible on an iPad our kids used.  In the months leading up to then, I had found other things that suggested something was amiss, but either bought her explanations or never confronted her with them.  It showed me the lengths the human brain will go to convince yourself that your wife isn't cheating on you, until it can't anymore. 

That kind of crap sucks so damned bad.  I had a couple serious girlfriends/fiances pull that back in the 70's.

I was 39 when my one and only was born. If it’s any consolation, I have a cousin who just remarried (his first wife passed away a few years ago) to a younger lady. He’s 51 and she is 35. They are pregnant with twins. His first is -8 and just graduated from high school. He was finished and now starting all over again. He’ll be 70 when they graduate.

Congrats to your family and good luck!

6 hours ago, Hate said:

I was 39 when my one and only was born. If it’s any consolation, I have a cousin who just remarried (his first wife passed away a few years ago) to a younger lady. He’s 51 and she is 35. They are pregnant with twins. His first is -8 and just graduated from high school. He was finished and now starting all over again. He’ll be 70 when they graduate.

Congrats to your family and good luck!

Thanks to all of you. It has been a wild year for us. We survived a tornado in early April where I thought we were not going to make it to  this. I have always wanted kids but she wasn’t really wanting them. She is very excited now.  It is weird that a few nights before she told me I woke up around 2 am and couldn’t get back to sleep so I started thinking about kids and told myself I guess it isn’t going to happen for me. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Clintonaldo said:

Thanks to all of you. It has been a wild year for us. We survived a tornado in early April where I thought we were not going to make it to  this. I have always wanted kids but she wasn’t really wanting them. She is very excited now.  It is weird that a few nights before she told me I woke up around 2 am and couldn’t get back to sleep so I started thinking about kids and told myself I guess it isn’t going to happen for me. 

So we won’t be seeing you in the Getting Laid  2021 thread?

Congratulations. I love fatherhood.

Yeah, we need to hear the tornado story.

On Easter Sunday an F3 on the verge of F4 hit my neighborhood and we had just enough time to get to bathroom in hallway. She was freaking out and I told her we’ve done all we can do. Luckily it only lasted about 15 seconds and I thought the roof was coming off. A few houses down are total losses. She got knocked up a few days later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

18 hours ago, Clintonaldo said:

Well, looks like I am going to be a first time dad at 40! LOL. I thought this was the appropriate thread. It was an anniversary celebration in mid April. We are extremely excited

Congrats!  I started/and finished about 7 months ago at 43.  It's a little weird since most of my friends have kids going to college and I am just starting.  But, in my eyes, it will keep me young.  Enjoy your freedom for the time being.  Shits about to change.  

Congrats!  I started/and finished about 7 months ago at 43.  It's a little weird since most of my friends have kids going to college and I am just starting.  But, in my eyes, it will keep me young.  Enjoy your freedom for the time being.  Shits about to change.  

Has my caboose at 42. Enjoy it.

37 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Oh it’ll keep you young. It will also wear your old ass out

We have help and I will still say, that's the truth.  Only being able to operate in 1-2 hour increments is not easy.  Wake up, eat, play, sleep.  Wake up, eat, play sleep.  Brutal routine.  

On 7/7/2020 at 7:07 PM, Clintonaldo said:

Well, looks like I am going to be a first time dad at 40! LOL. I thought this was the appropriate thread. It was an anniversary celebration in mid April. We are extremely excited. 

12 hours ago, Atxracer said:

Will-.gif?w=870&ssl=1

Spoiler

On 3/1/2020 at 4:11 AM, mulletpelini said:

Twice in a fucking week! I'm a fucking mad man

3/24/20

44a30061-4f91-4cfb-9caa-dc1158db0430

tenor.gif?itemid=17399437

• Haha 1

On 7/7/2020 at 8:07 PM, Clintonaldo said:

Well, looks like I am going to be a first time dad at 40! LOL. I thought this was the appropriate thread. It was an anniversary celebration in mid April. We are extremely excited. 

I have sired a masculine child! Hell yes!

• Like 1

SA, this ones for you...when my wife asked me what I wanted for my 40th (early June I turned 40), told her I’m a simple man that wants to go somewhere with lots of booze, no kids and lots of sexy time.  Turned out she’d planned a surprise trip to Cabo at an all-inclusive back in November.  Naturally it got bumped and we just got back**.  

Well...mission accomplished.  Six times in 4 days, spurred on by her amazing wardrobe additions for both inside and outside the bedroom.   Outside of the world going to shit, 2020 has been very good to me.  I’m sore...all over...and need to sleep lol.

** Yes we were masked up, stayed distant and never left the resort.  We were at the ‘use it or lose it’ stage with the sunk cost from November.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Homercles said:

** Yes we were masked up, stayed distant and never left the resort.  We were at the ‘use it or lose it’ stage with the sunk cost from November.  

You were at a resort with your wife, wore a mask, stayed distant, and had lots of sex? Sounds familiar...
illuminati-movies-eyes-wide-shut-950x713

• Like 1