Getting Laid 2020

BigDHornfan

16 hours ago, Homercles said:

SA, this ones for you...when my wife asked me what I wanted for my 40th (early June I turned 40), told her I’m a simple man that wants to go somewhere with lots of booze, no kids and lots of sexy time.  Turned out she’d planned a surprise trip to Cabo at an all-inclusive back in November.  Naturally it got bumped and we just got back**.  

Well...mission accomplished.  Six times in 4 days, spurred on by her amazing wardrobe additions for both inside and outside the bedroom.   Outside of the world going to shit, 2020 has been very good to me.  I’m sore...all over...and need to sleep lol.

** Yes we were masked up, stayed distant and never left the resort.  We were at the ‘use it or lose it’ stage with the sunk cost from November.  

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/14/2020 at 4:33 PM, Homercles said:

SA, this ones for you...when my wife asked me what I wanted for my 40th (early June I turned 40), told her I’m a simple man that wants to go somewhere with lots of booze, no kids and lots of sexy time.  Turned out she’d planned a surprise trip to Cabo at an all-inclusive back in November.  Naturally it got bumped and we just got back**.  

Well...mission accomplished.  Six times in 4 days, spurred on by her amazing wardrobe additions for both inside and outside the bedroom.   Outside of the world going to shit, 2020 has been very good to me.  I’m sore...all over...and need to sleep lol.

** Yes we were masked up, stayed distant and never left the resort.  We were at the ‘use it or lose it’ stage with the sunk cost from November.  

Where are the pics???

• 2 weeks later...

not to try and out do SA but I don't make it a habit of posting my personal enjoyment ... until today.  closed a hard fought M&A deal this morning, took the rest of the day off, got wine tipsy on some fantastic french wine at lunch, ended up in bed with my hotAF girlfriend, we didn't try to go a long time but from the time we were horizontal we didn't finish for an hour, had to immediately run to a zoom board meeting with a flushed complexion and a little too much bed head for 5pm (and besides who really wants to cuddle, I mean come on), now headed out to surf as the sun sets.  I win.  I mean we win babes.

Edited by troph

I'm back to post that there is nothing to post. Still trying to meet someone online....this has been going on 3 months(?). There are simply no words to describe how awful this is.
Geography is not helping anything in my case  but it's hard to even really know what's going wrong here because the women don't respond. I'm not a bad looking guy and the messages I send are respectful and engaging. Say you send 20 emails... 10 aren't even going to be read...9 are read and deleted... and maybe you get 1 response. The problem is that it's a woman with no interest in actually meeting anyone... she just wants attention from men all day and has no problem wasting your f'n time. And that's been exactly what it is - constant rejection and frustration. I keep telling myself this is a numbers game and I have to reload and take another shot, and another, but my give a shit is running on E.  Don't end up single in your 40's gents. Hold the one you're with. 

Edited by Marfa Low Crown

30 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

I'm not quite sure you're going about this thing the right way...

Unclear. I don’t feel like I’m doing much differently than when I did this 10 years ago & had success. The thing is my profile is not even getting views.. vast majority of views come from women that I messaged. 
Women that came along and decided to look at me...1 a week maybe.I think it’s two things:  

1. i’m in a geographic black hole that’s out of the range most women are willing to travel to date. Which is fair.

2. A lot of women mention they have 100 or more messages in their inbox. they aren’t looking at men anyways... they’re trying to screen or just flat out delete the 10 to 20 emails they get a day. This would be an argument for more stand out email copy...& I get that... but I think I’m already fucked by geography in the first place. 

idk. All I know is I fucking hate this. 

• 4 months later...
On 7/7/2020 at 8:07 PM, Clintonaldo said:

Well, looks like I am going to be a first time dad at 40! LOL. I thought this was the appropriate thread. It was an anniversary celebration in mid April. We are extremely excited. 

You potentially have under a month to go and you are scared to fucking death and want advice bump. 

You potentially have under a month to go and you are scared to fucking death and want advice bump. 

I’m not into pregnancy sex since it weirds me out thinking I could stab my kid. That’s what this is about right?

Oh yea you’re dead af. Both of my kids sucked at sleeping. My first had to be held 24/7 while we walked around kitchen island 1000 times during the night with the vacuum on and she would wake up the instant we would lay her down thinking she was out. My second was a little better but only slept 30 min-2 hours at a time, max. They both (most of the time) sleep 12+ hours now through the night so it’ll get better if your baby isn’t a good sleeper, haha. I hope for your sanity and marriage, baby is a good sleeper. But the first few weeks-months are a whirlwind. every diaper will have shit in it Hopefully your mother in law is nearby and can help if she’s able to.
  • Like 1

On 12/21/2020 at 12:27 PM, Prepuce of Doom said:

If you didn't end up with one of these after your baby shower, your friends and family hate you. 

You will need one. 

https://www.amazon.com/Baby-Shusher-Babies-Miracle-Soother/dp/B00D2JN87I

Screenshot_20201221-142640_Chrome.jpg

White noise machine is a must. Both of my kids fall asleep faster with it on, and then (in keeping with the theme) my wife can moan as loud as she wants because they kids won't wake up. 

If you have an old phone that's collecting dust, download the White Noise app. It does the job and it's free.

image.png.e29ed38379b6b5496ad203282c193312.png

• 3 weeks later...