NFC Wild Card: Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles

Vic Mackey

Just now, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Neg me all you want, but I gotta chime in on we just saw happen in New Orleans.

It was the perfect example of why NFL overtime rules suck. Not only does the coin flip determine the winner like 70% of the time, but because of the first possession TD rule does not give (in this case) the Saints a chance to overcome yet another shitty call/non-call by the referees. That was classic OPI. Classic. Not called. So there. I won't say another word about it.

Coin flip determines the winner 52% of the time.

And you're the first person to express any of this, I assure you.

1 minute ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Neg me all you want, but I gotta chime in on we just saw happen in New Orleans.

It was the perfect example of why NFL overtime rules suck. Not only does the coin flip determine the winner like 70% of the time, but because of the first possession TD rule does not give (in this case) the Saints a chance to overcome yet another shitty call/non-call by the referees. That was classic OPI. Classic. Not called. So there. I won't say another word about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Augustus said:

As long as everyone's complaining about rules...

If you challenge a play and it gets overturned, you should get to keep that challenge for future use.

Don’t the challenge’s get reset at half?  

1 minute ago, SDG said:

They are in the playoffs; is your team?  

Not sure what that has to do with anything but no, my team is the little piece of shit toilet paper that you missed when you wiped, it't stuck to your ass it's hot, you're sweating and it's giving you a butt rash.  

50 minutes ago, Shaddie said:

Fucking O PI. I thought a lot of people on here said that doesn’t get called. 

It was 2000% less egregious than Saints game. 

The thing about the Saint OPI, which I promised not to talk about any more, is that fucking receiver was 7 feet tall. He outweighed the defender by 150lbs. He was swatting away a fly. That play can't be defended if you're going to allow OPI - anytime.

1 minute ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

So Wentz is toast. Maybe the refs can help the Fecals out a little to even things up.

Backups do pretty well for Pederson in the playoffs. Wentz should know. Ouch. In all fairness he did get hit in the helmet by Clowney today. Still...