NFC Wild Card: Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles

Vic Mackey

Hate the Fecals but at least they are fighting. McCown’s their QB. Ertz has a broken rib and lacerated kidney and can barely breathe and they are injured at key positions all over the field. Still fighting.

and that, Jason Garrett, is fucking coaching. Lighting a fire under your teams ass. That’s why you are gone dipshit. And that’s why JJ selected to release the news you were officially fired during this game. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Seattle is content to just make Wilson do it all mostly. Crazy. You have a franchise badass QB and you don’t do the things necessary to make it so winning is a cinch. Don’t get it. 

Salary cap.  When you pay a QB (or any player) as much as RW there isn’t a whole lot left for the rest of your team. 

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

not sure I like winding it down to the 2 min warning..but i guess if your seasons on the line..

I don’t get it. At least if you went for it and did not convert it would give you a better chance to get the ball back. 

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

kick the field goal earlier, kick it now, you have the 2 minute warning, 3 timeouts and another field goal wins it. 

3 + 3 > 8?   

nm. I see you said earlier.  

Edited by SDG