Mike McCarthy is a fat fucking retard

blacklab

Here's how bad the Cowboys ownership and leadership under the Jones family has been. 

In the last 25 years they have only 3 playoff wins. But they are top 10 in regular season wins. 

Why? Because during that time only from 2000-2005 did they not have a legit top 10-12 QB. The other top 10 in wins teams over that time have all had titles or at least multiple deep playoff runs and lap the Cowboys 3 wins several times over.  

I hate Rodgers ever since his bitching when Cal got "left out" of the BCS, but to be fair, the Packers are 39-12 (inc two playoff wins) since Morbid Mike left the Packers.

Hate him 2 , he’s still been a choker, they have had good team last 2 years and a defense , still losers . Expect them to lose in nfc champ game again .

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

Here's how bad the Cowboys ownership and leadership under the Jones family has been. 

In the last 25 years they have only 3 playoff wins. But they are top 10 in regular season wins. 

Why? Because during that time only from 2000-2005 did they not have a legit top 10-12 QB. The other top 10 in wins teams over that time have all had titles or at least multiple deep playoff runs and lap the Cowboys 3 wins several times over.  

Cowboy is aggy

Aggy is Cowboy

I’m surprised fucking Fat Mike didn’t use the ubiquitous “we’re shorthanded”excuse in his press conference. Why did you have so many fucking penalties. “We’re shorthanded!” Why does Trevon Diggs give up a league leading number of game changing plays? “We’re shorthanded”. Why is fucking Zuerline still on this team? “We’re shorthanded!”

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, Hate said:

I told my wife as soon as Dallas kicked the FG that Detroit would win. McCarthy got about as lucky as one can get. He is a fucking moron and the Cowboys deserved to lose that game because of him! 

I told my father in laws that Fat Mike cost them the game passing on 2nd down on that drive.

it turns out that it was the refs who screwed them by calling 89 in blue for a penalty that 97 in white committed (tripping).

IMG_3845.thumb.png.f4a8b4862501446f481ade99d74e6faa.png

Edited by lilMAC25