Mike Rhyner leaves The Ticket

luke duke

7 hours ago, TornACL said:

The revolutionary part of the Ticket is that they almost never take callers. 

Fuck the losers that call into radio shows. Your points are terrible and it takes you way too long to spit them out. 

Leave the talking to the professionals. 

This.  Holy shit it's unbearable to listen to idoits and morans fumble around while calling in trying to make a sports point to a show.  that shit is an instant tune out. 

Yeah. What’s the story with this? 

What I recall is he thought UT culture was full of arrogance and hoped Ricky blew out his knee as penance. Or something like that. I’m not 100% clear on the rationale, but I heard him say that on more than one occasion early in that season.

The prevalence of sooner dicksucks on the drive time shows is probably the biggest issue I have with the station.  Especially since NONE of them actually went to OU.  That said, Mike Rhyner was a badass in his prime and he will be sorely missed.

Edited by TriStone

38 minutes ago, TriStone said:

The prevalence of sooner dicksucks on the drive time shows is probably the biggest issue I have with the station.  Especially since NONE of them actually went to OU.  

Yep, that's what got me. It's like all of the on air fucksticks, especially Corby, were going for Bob Stoops Honorary Cock Sucker degrees.

Edited by crash_davis

1 hour ago, tbone_ said:

What I recall is he thought UT culture was full of arrogance and hoped Ricky blew out his knee as penance. Or something like that. I’m not 100% clear on the rationale, but I heard him say that on more than one occasion early in that season.

Oh, that's cool and reasonable.  Maybe he should go catch some ass AIDS and then fuck himself.  

• Like 1