WTF is going on at San Diego State?

Gil Bang

several reports that HC Rocky Long is shopping himself to P5 programs as a DC.  Rumor that he interviewed with Babers at Syracuse today.

Why the fuck would he leave the Mesa for Syracuse?  Speculation is, he's almost 70 and tired of the responsibility of being HC.   Some seem to think that the AD is pushing him to replace the OC, and this is his way of pushing back. 

Anyway, if we lose him, I hope Hoke gets the job, again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

several reports that HC Rocky Long is shopping himself to P5 programs as a DC.  Rumor that he interviewed with Babers at Syracuse today.  Why the fuck would he leave the Mesa for Syracuse?  Speculation is, he's almost 70 and tired of the responsibility of being HC.   Some seem to think that the AD is pushing him to replace the OC, and this is his way of pushing back.   Anyway, if we lose him, I hope Hoke gets the job, again. 

4 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

several reports that HC Rocky Long is shopping himself to P5 programs as a DC.  Rumor that he interviewed with Babers at Syracuse today.

Why the fuck would he leave the Mesa for Syracuse?  Speculation is, he's almost 70 and tired of the responsibility of being HC.   Some seem to think that the AD is pushing him to replace the OC, and this is his way of pushing back. 

"the Mesa"  ???

5 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Dude, how have you not heard of Dinosaur BBQ?  

• Like 2

alarming thread title about a program that body here gives two shits about; wow, i wonder wtf *is* going on at SDSU. did one teammate murder another? some of their players are drug mules for the cartel? is it another Larry Nassar/Jerry Sandusky situation? nope. some septuagenarian maybe wants a new job, and apparently if "we" lose him then we want some guy named Hoke to replace him. okie dokie, cool thread.

• Like 1