Can this InSinkErator part be replaced?

What you got there, a Clarkman?  

And yes, you can replace that easily.  Go to a Breed & Company with these pics.  Lowe's or Home Depot don't sell those kits.  

23 hours ago, Lobo said:

And yes, you can replace that easily.  Go to a Breed & Company with these pics.  Lowe's or Home Depot don't sell those kits.  

Yea, a plumbing supply store might have spare parts.  Looks like ebay has some stuff too if you can narrow down PNs and care to wait 

s-l225.webp

• Like 1

[surly] ask you husband [/surly]

I googled Insinkerator Evolution parts and Amazon has replacements. Search Amazon for "InSinkErator Garbage Disposal Flex Coupler 75499, Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount Coupling". 

The part reviews show other customers with the same issue that the replacement fixed. 

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 2

Belreed & Co. in Belterra Village (78737) has zero garbage disposal parts.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Called InSink... they are sending out the new coupler gratis.  I did leave a commentary on their internal "How WE doin'?" survey that their website should have an exploded view of the disposers & @ a minimum have a list of parts that CAN be replaced, especially the common parts.

Hope to have the new part in hand & replaced by this time next week.

4 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

Called InSink... they are sending out the new coupler gratis.  I did leave a commentary on their internal "How WE doin'?" survey that their website should have an exploded view of the disposers & @ a minimum have a list of parts that CAN be replaced, especially the common parts.

Hope to have the new part in hand & replaced by this time next week.

Let us know when you throw in the towel and just caulk the ever-livin’ piss out of it.  

• 2 years later...