Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

She’s apologized for it, but that’s incredible that she would make that tweet. 

I can't think of anything MORE on brand for Sanders than her showing herself to be a bullying POS. Her performances as press secretary showed us all what a despicable human being she is.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chrispy_ said:

Wait a minute, they made of her looks and lazy eye for years, but this is over line? Lulz. 

If Biden had tweeted out something about her being fat and ugly, yes, that would have been over the line. I'm sure you understand this. 

8 minutes ago, Chrispy_ said:

Wait a minute, they made of her looks and lazy eye for years, but this is over line? Lulz. 

First of all, it's not a lazy eye.  It's just the one part of her body that has a conscious and is trying to get away from the rest of her actions.  

13 minutes ago, Chrispy_ said:

Not one single Democratic politician, nor any of their spokespeople, nor any member of the "liberal media" ever did. If that fat ugly lying pig wants to defend Donald Fucking Trump then she cedes her right to be offended by any insult that comess her way. 

You disingenuous POS troll. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

You see, there are always going to be individuals who make childish remarks about someone's appearance or mannerisms. On the "left", these individuals are message board posters or anonymous tweeters. On the "right", they are in leadership positions, both in the government and in the media. This has been the case since right wing media attacked a child, Chelsea Clinton, over her appearance. 

The "left" has a few bad apples that fell off the tree. The "right's" tree generates nothing but bad apples. The right wing tree is rotten to its roots and planted in toxic soil. 

You’re right, they wouldn’t make fun of her eye at the White House Correspondents Dinner or anything. I know huffing your own farts can be fun, but please be careful. 

• Fuck You 15

5 minutes ago, Chrispy_ said:

You’re right, they wouldn’t make fun of her eye at the White House Correspondents Dinner or anything. I know huffing your own farts can be fun, but please be careful. 

You mean a comedian at a dinner that has historically been about roasting everyone? Is that the "leadership" you are referencing here? Want to try again? 

And within that roast, where is the joke on her appearance? 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

You mean a comedian at a dinner that has historically been about roasting everyone? Is that the "leadership" you are referencing here? Want to try again? 

The point is that the entire press laughed hysterically at her lazy eye and now are in full blown hyperventilation over her tweet. Give me a break with this nonsense. 

• Fuck You 22

6 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

I just watched the clip of her roasting SHS. No mention of her eye other than a joke about her burning truths and using the ashes as eye makeup. 

You try too hard to defend the indefensible. Shows a lot about who you are. 

She said eye, not eyes. It was worded that way for a reason. 

• Fuck You 20

23 minutes ago, Chrispy_ said:

i am breaking my normal protocol and negging this post. fuck you, dude. no one made fun of her lazy eye at the white house correspondent's dinner. "she burns facts, and then she uses that ash to create a perfect smoky eye. like maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. it's probably lies."

it's a stupid make up joke that the right wing ran with "the libtards are making fun of her appearance!!!111!"

she was a fucking liar.

what's amazing is that somehow she seems quaint as compared to stephanie grisham.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chrispy_ said:

Damn you are a beating

https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/gallery/how-to-do-a-smokey-eye

https://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/how-to-do-a-smokey-eye

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/beauty/how-to/g3016/smoky-eye-how-to/

'Smokey Eye' is the term for that makeup technique. 

Try. Again. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chrispy_ said:

negged again. it's worded that way, because that's what hey call it in the make up world, you fuck:

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/beauty/how-to/g3016/smoky-eye-how-to/

and double fuck you for making me google smokey eye.

Edited by hayden_horn
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Oh bullshit, there’s a reason she could barely choke out the joke. 

• Fuck You 26