Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

On 6/4/2018 at 2:31 PM, hayden_horn said:

[condescending tone]well, i think you're obviously misrepresenting the president's remarks, because you are the media and that's what you do. simply looking at something and saying it looks nice is not the same as reading it, and you know that, next question.[/condescending tone]

8 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

hahahha, remember when i posted this yesterday?

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Man, what must it be like to wake up every day, look in the mirror and say to yourself, "welp, let's go lie to the entire world again"?

//Standing to pray (no longer kneels to pray, disrespectful to the Lord)// "Jesus, are my actions on the podium still OK?" - Silence - "Didn't hear a "no", thanks Jesus, that's what I thought to, glad to be on your side" 

"Also, Homos are still super gross and that's super bad right?" - silence - "I knew you'd agree, thanks Jesus, ttyl!" 

38 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

Well, the first was a case about religious freedom and the other is a political stunt by both the NFL players and the Trump administration to pander to whomever they are pandering to.  Par for the course in today's political climate.

Edited by ScottishHorn

Biff, you should be asking that question to the fake news mainstream media outlets because Brian Ross once got a report wrong, and let's not forget NBC reported a wiretap of Cohen when it was a pen register.  Next question.

11 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

//Standing to pray (no longer kneels to pray, disrespectful to the Lord)// "Jesus, are my actions on the podium still OK?" - Silence - "Didn't hear a "no", thanks Jesus, that's what I thought to, glad to be on your side" 

"Also, Homos are still super gross and that's super bad right?" - silence - "I knew you'd agree, thanks Jesus, ttyl!" 

We need to put an implant in her teeth to talk to her as Jesus, ala Real Genius.

1 hour ago, Lagunamadre said:

2 hours ago, ScottishHorn said:

Well, the first was a case about religious freedom and the other is a political stunt by both the NFL players and the Trump administration to pander to whomever they are pandering to.  Par for the course in today's political climate.

Religious freedom is a pretext for homophobia.

12 minutes ago, scottsins said:

SHS is appearing tonight with Chris Cuomo on his new prime time CNN show.  Should be entertaining AF.

6 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Why on earth would she do that? 

martyrdom, would be my guess. and i'd opine that donald insisted on it.

3 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

it's going to be giving donald another reason to point out cnn's unconscionable bias against his administration. VERY DISHONEST! SAD!

"They don't even ask any questions about Q-Anon, very unfair, very dishonest" 

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

Religious freedom is a pretext for homophobia.

It's an excuse for conservative Christians to force their religious beliefs on others. The Constitution gives them the protection to live their lives according to whatever religious values they choose (or were more likely indoctrinated into before they were old enough to choose). What bothers them is that other people are different from them. They don't like that. It scares them. They think it's their business how other people live their lives even though how others live has no affect on their lives whatsoever. They're ignorant, frightened little busybodies and goddammit they're not going to tolerate freedom and equality for THEM. 

40 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Why on earth would she do that? 

Play to the base. Cuomo will attack her, and SHS can play the victim card. Oh, the evil left wing fake media is bullying  poor, innocent Sarah  

Its the White House correspondents dinner, part 2. 

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Isn't she a little, you know, not blonde and not hot for Fox?

Pretty sure she blew by the qualifier "a little" by the time she was in the 3rd grade   She makes Linda Tripp look like Gisele...and I'm talking the John Goodman version.