Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

52 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Why even tell that story in your book?  Nobody would have known any of that took place, it's not funny, she thinks it's charming or anecdotally interesting, but it's not.  Why would she bother to put that in there?  That's so fucking weird.  Nobody is painted in a favorable light with that story, not her, not Trump, not Kim.  

I like that there's a mention of the term "Beast" but it doesn't apply to any of those three pieces of human shit I just mentioned.  

Ugly people like to tell stories about another person finding them desirable....ANY other person finding them desirable.  It makes them feel a little less ugly.

Trust me on this.

Signed,

An ugly person.....whose standards are still WAY too high to include Sarah Sanders

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The most unbelievable aspect of that anecdote is that anybody would envision an episode of coitus involving  Huckabeef in which she could be viewed as the individual "taking one for the team". 

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/24/2020 at 9:28 PM, Bama Chick said:

They have three kids so at least three times.

And he’s MUCH better looking than her. MUCH.

4733d9fa116f9b84939597b6801706b2.jpgbbce3d3b271f86c570f46dd11e623e6e.jpg2f40a8159ad13b5a2a105e6ba3a4af9b.jpg

I'm guessing that as a teen and until her marriage, she worked out furiously and engaged in borderline disordered eating to keep herself within the outer ranges of desirable.

Also, he looks like he might have teh ghey.  NTTIAWT.

Or maybe it's a just a straight up olive and the toothpick deal.

6 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Heaven forbid the story actually be about WHY Trump prefers kissing up to authoritarian strongmen and cruel dictators who do their best to pose threats to us.

Instead everyone gets to laugh cuz fat ugly, hahahaha.  This fucking country has perma-ADHD.

To be fair, it is in this thread.

12 minutes ago, YChang said:

The fight for our lives? Who forced them to hitch their wagon to an idiot like Trump?

I read it as the castle doctrine writ large. An existential threat justifies behavior that would otherwise be impermissible, namely enabling Trump and trashing the rule of law. She's giving herself a free pass because evil libs. May history not be so kind.

There are no lazy eyes in North Korea.  Only eyes that have not been properly re-educated or re-trained to work! 

Plus, to be fair to Kim Jong-Un, Sarah looks like she was winking first.  He was just...you know...being a good host. 

Edited by Lobo

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Ugly people like to tell stories about another person finding them desirable....ANY other person finding them desirable.  It makes them feel a little less ugly.

Trust me on this.

Signed,

An ugly person.....whose standards are still WAY too high to include Sarah Sanders

So we finally hit the limit of what you wouldn't doink.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2020 at 6:16 PM, NameAlreadyInUse said:

She's trying to prove that some man, somewhere, thinks she's hot.  I also find it hilarious every time she pretends she's a devout Christian.  

Admit, you'd change teams just to have one night with her.  

As much as I used to love a good C-list celebrity bang...she only does missionary I'm guessing.  And that right eye is always looking away as if to say, "None of us wants to be here right now."  It's just more than I could take.  

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...