Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

I honestly dont know how people do this with a straight face. She can't be stupid enough to actually believe it. 

She knows exactly what she's doing. They all know they're peddling lies. That's the strategy that got them into power. That's how Trump has always run his business. They think people are too stupid to see it. For 40% of the American public, they're right. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I mean, it doesn't even make sense. Was the joke supposed to be that he constantly talked about how much he likes Wikileaks, but that he actually doesn't? That's not how jokes work. 

Did I say something I want to distance myself from now? I was just joking. Is someone who was once close to me now a liability? I barely knew them. Do you have video of me doing something that makes me look bad? I never did that. 

Honest, babe. It wasn't me.

16 hours ago, Red Five said:

I've lost count how many times I've heard "look, the president was obviously joking". 

What if you strung together every one of Trump's lies, then had Sanders come out at the end and say, "The Aristocrats!"  

7 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

These people that work for Trump, they do realize the only job they may get afterwards might be on FoxNews. Maybe. Their reputation, whatever they had, is destroyed. Same goes for Barr and Rudy. I guess they don’t care.

Sarah will never have another job that pays as well, or that provides all of the benefits (hanging out in the White House, etc.).  She knows it.  

She could have easily tapped into her daddy's network of friends, probably gotten a steady, albeit boring and midling-paying job in the admissions office at some little Bible school in SEC COUNTRY.

But she sold herself out.   And someday she'll have to explain it to her kids.

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Fucking fat cunt.

Going forward, every single fucking question at every press conference needs to be “why did you lie about Comey”?

SHS: The President said (insert something stupid) 

Media: Who told you that, The FBI agents you don’t know and never talked to?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

That's assuming there ARE any more press conferences.  When was the last one?

This was early March

"Do the math and you get this: The White House has held a "daily" press briefing once in the last 79 days."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/08/politics/bill-shine-donald-trump-white-house-press-briefing-week-in-review/index.html