Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

15 minutes ago, yoladu said:

Including today, there have been only 3 formal White House press briefings so far this year.

the first two each lasted less than 30 minutes

And today's? Ugh.

https://www.apnews.com/f41725f673994a96b0fc508540ca2ce9

while i think she's indefensible as a person, i actually think the all kids press conference idea is kind of a neat tie-in to "bring your kid to work day."

Ssrah is unattractive and obese. The Huckabee family's favorite summer beverage is a tall glass of gravy with a biscuit wedge on the rim.  They're fat. The brother strangled a dog and he's fat. The Huckabees are fat. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

What's Sarah's salary? I'm sure there's prep involved, but what is she earning per hour for actual work?

I saw something recently -- it was good but not as high as I would have imagined in DC -- something like $160K.

EDIT:  just looked it up, $179.7K

Edited by jimmyjazz

5 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

while i think she's indefensible as a person, i actually think the all kids press conference idea is kind of a neat tie-in to "bring your kid to work day."

She shit those kids out of her hairy, matted bigfoot maw that sources say has multiple rows of teeth. They claim she can grind dry corn with her vagina. That seems like an outrageous claim, but it has been confirmed by multiple FBI agents. 

I don't know what's harder to believe, anything that comes out of her mouth or that she claims to have not eaten gluten since 2006.  

Meet the Press? Don’t Bother

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, nominally the White House press secretary, has abandoned the custom of briefing the news media.

At some point, one cannot help but wonder: What is the job of Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who holds the title of White House press secretary?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/23/opinion/sarah-huckabee-sanders.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

So if you don't meet with the media and you don't hold press conferences...what exactly would you say it is...you do here? 

I have people skills! 

19 minutes ago, TornACL said:

It's fascinating that there is not one characteristic of her face that is symmetrical.

Even her double chin slopes down and to the left. 

If she were to get Bell's Palsy, there's a 50/50 chance she might look more normal.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

I mean, it makes sense. An audience of kids has the maturity, attention span and intelligence level of her boss, so it's a piece of cake for her.  Pun intended. 

8 hours ago, Chooky said:

Ssrah is unattractive and obese. The Huckabee family's favorite summer beverage is a tall glass of gravy with a biscuit wedge on the rim.  They're fat. The brother strangled a dog and he's fat. The Huckabees are fat. 

Way to whitewash it. 

9 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

What's Sarah's salary? I'm sure there's prep involved, but what is she earning per hour for actual work?

When was the last press conference?  Like 3 months ago?  You think she does any work in between?

Even on a press conference day, Trump's team just hands her a speech, she goes out and reads it and ignores a few questions. That takes like 30 minutes tops. 

She's probably making about 200k for that. Roughly 40k per hour of actual work.  For sure, she isn't managing a team or formulating strategies when she isn't at the podium. She hasn't done shit since the last press conference. Guaranteed. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

6 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

When was the last press conference?  Like 3 months ago?  You think she does any work in between?

Even on a press conference day, Trump's team just hands her a speech, she goes out and reads it and ignores a few questions. That takes like 30 minutes tops. 

She's probably making about 200k for that. Roughly 40k per hour of actual work.  For sure, she isn't managing a team or formulating strategies when she isn't at the podium. She hasn't done shit since the last press conference. Guaranteed. 

You’re missing the point. Labor costs aren’t about productivity, they’re about supply and demand. Teachers make less than they otherwise should because the people that teach get satisfaction from the non financial aspects of their job.  People that pick up garbage or clean toilets do so because they make more than  their skill set would otherwise command because comparatively fewer people want that job despite nearly unlimited “qualified” candidates. 

The problem with Sarah isn’t what she makes.  The problem is she seems to be the anomaly of the toilet cleaner that absolutely loves her job.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On a per-work basis, her job has to be the second easiest in all of the federal government, behind only the Twitterer-in-chief.

Be interesting to see if they even have another press secretary.  Maybe slide KellyAnne over to this gig, because fuck you, pay me is the ethos of this administration.