Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

22 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Sarah Sanders is OG in this administration and one of the most indoctrinated cultists.  As worthless as Huckabeef is, this loss is significant.  

Either she couldn’t take it anymore or Trump/Javanka couldn’t.

It was reported earlier (Dec, Jan?) that Hunkabeef was going to resign, then Dotard made a big show about her NOT leaving. I think she wanted to leave then but was cornered by Drumpf. He told her she wouldn't have to give daily briefings any more if she just hung around another 6 months or so because it wouldn't look like he'd been lying to begin with. 6 months or so is up.

• Like 1

Just now, henrygandorf said:

as long as i only have to hear from them once every 94 days, i'm in like a dirty shirt.

Yeah I’d take that deal. Only 6 appearances between now and Jan 2020. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

32 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Shit, she would have a great chance of winning.  In the political climate we live in today, she has the three prerequisites necessary to win an election:  a red state, she worked for Trump, and the letter R beside her name.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

Oh, for fucks sake.  But not surprising at all.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hannity-wants-special-permission-to-run-white-house-press-briefings-with-ingraham?ref=home

With White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders now due tostep down at the end of the month, Fox News hosts Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham have started tossing around the idea of serving as the president’s press secretaries for a week.

During the hand-off between the two pro-Trump cable news stars’ shows on Thursday night, Ingraham said she “got a little teared-up” watching Thursday’s White House event where Sanders confirmed her departure and said the job had “truly been something I will treasure forever.”

Hannity, for his part, suddenly recalled reports that Ingraham herself had been considered for press secretary after Trump’s election and again in 2017. 

“I mean, now you’re putting me in the hot seat here, Hannity!” she responded. 

Amid the ensuing cringeworthy banter, Ingraham floated the idea of Hannity sharing the job of press secretary with her.

“Wouldn’t it be fun if you and I could tag team, for one week, in the White House briefing room,” she said. “Just for a week. That would be fun.”

Hannity, who has been described as the White House shadow chief of staff, laughed as he warned of the “dumb question” about to cross his lips: What if the two of them could get “special permission” to run briefings together temporarily? 

“What?! Okay,” a giggling Ingraham responded.

Hannity concluded by claiming “there might be a few newspeople” that would be a bit angry over the two of them running the White House press shop.

11 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

Well, of course she thinks that.  She learned political grifting at the knee of one of the masters while growing up.  Run, get elected then ask for "gifts" to furnish the governor's mansion.  Then you line up jobs for your family members.  At the end of your term, you then run for president on a shoestring budget with just enough money to pay the salaries of your staff (family).  After you lose, you land softly on Fox News while writing a few flimsy books.

It's the family business model.

• Like 1