Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

On 6/13/2019 at 7:34 PM, henrygandorf said:

94 days since a daily briefing.

8 in the last 300 days.

leaves to spend more time with her family.

ok.

Fuck her, her worthless ass father and really fuck the guy who married her as well for wanting to marry racist white trash. 

I'm sure she'll have a weekend show on Fox within a few months.

8 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Thank you sir for reminding me.

Mrs Huckabee winds up being the next Governor of Arkansas.. I mean Jesus..That's where the Clintons got their start.

Maybe she'll use a doublewide as a Governor's mansion like Daddy.

Sarah...you literally have the world’s most unique talent.  You made the people of the United States long for both Sean Spicer and Anthony Scaramucci.  

For that, I commend you.  I don’t know if that’s enough to get you elected governor, but it’s a rare gift front god 

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Fox's standards for on-air female attractiveness must be slipping.

She's the perfect messenger for them, but she's been beat with the ugly stick.

Probably trying to save on expensive sexual harassment settlements.

• Like 7

Trick question:  She and Greta Van Susteren meet each other in the green room lavatory.  Which one unlocks their jaw and swallows the other one whole before retreating to their off-planet lair?  

Edited by Lobo

8 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Huh.

I was wrong. I thought she was too brunette, too large, and too homely for Fox News.

I can’t wait to see the makeover they give her.

Those makeup artists and wardrobe consultants have a herculean task ahead of them.

So Laura isn’t the ugliest dude on Fox anymore?

• 3 weeks later...

Sarah will be appearing at the American Priority Festival and Conference in October (see below). Just for kicks, I took a gander at their social media. It looks, 'old' and dated in a way that I found odd. But then I realized they don't spend money on splashing out for attendees or PR; they have grifted all the money into their own pockets.

13 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

That site is the website of somebody planning to run for office.

And she's got to strike while being attached to Trump isn't a negative in places like Arky.  Unfortunately for her, 2022 is probably pushing it.  

She may not be cray enough for Arky GOP primary voters.  Gotta cash in Huckabee style.  Always Be Grifting.

4 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Sarah will be appearing at the American Priority Festival and Conference in October (see below). Just for kicks, I took a gander at their social media. It looks, 'old' and dated in a way that I found odd. But then I realized they don't spend money on splashing out for attendees or PR; they have grifted all the money into their own pockets.

There's a truly excellent deconstructed burger on the menu at that hotel, though. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Like 3