Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

50 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Remember that time Jesus went ape shit on the tax collectors?  In fact wasn’t Jesus’s entire life message based on rebellion against immoral law?  Maybe the Russian bible is differnt though...

Money changers, not tax collectors. And as for rebellion to the law...no. Quite the contrary.

*This is not an endorsement of hijacking Scripture like Sessions/Sanders. It’s just this is wrong too.

43 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

As a young man, Joe Arpaio was an undercover narc. One of his accomplishments in that role was to set up and bust Doug fucking Sahm.

Sorry, but you lose your Texan card if you have a shred of sympathy for Sheriff Joe. 

The world is truly an unjust place.  To take Doug and leave Joe.    On the other hand, if that wouldn't have happened, then maybe the whole Doug to California thing never transpires.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NateHitch said:

Where was the outrage when kids were being separated from their parents and locked in cages back when there was someone else in the white house? This shit didn't just now start happening

Were you born retarded?  Like, Trisomy 21?  Or did you just get dropped on your head in your youth?

The world is truly an unjust place.  To take Doug and leave Joe.    On the other hand, if that wouldn't have happened, then maybe the whole Doug to California thing never transpires.  

No he got harassed/ Bernarded quite often. A Longhair hanging out with Messicans wasn’t going to fare too well back then. Even in San Antonio.
Texas Tornado is a great read.

5 hours ago, David Dennison said:

I really wish one of the reporters would snap and call her a cunt on camera.

This is the worst thing any of them can do.  The dipshits on the TrumpTrain use this type of banter as more ammo.  We need to cut off their supply lines and starve them like the Nazis they are.  

What they should do is pray before every presser, right in front of her.  Acosta can lead the prayer.  Pray for God to give her strength to be strong and tell the truth.  Then fire off questions.  Break her fat ass.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
She's fat. And needs to be broken.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

I want to see them collude (see what I did there?) and just pepper her with the same question, over and over.  And when she gets upset and ready to pack up and leave, get louder and louder.  Scare her.  Scare the shit out of her.

Fuck SHS.  She isn't some unwitting pawn, she's a fucking tool and she's on the front line.  You know what happens to those on the front line, Sarah.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

She actually was drafted for the role. Unfortunately for her she doesn't have bone spurs.

She does have rather big bones though.

8 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

This is the worst thing any of them can do.  The dipshits on the TrumpTrain use this type of banter as more ammo.  We need to cut off their supply lines and starve them like the Nazis they are.    

I would certainly agree someone needs to cut off her donut supplies.

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I want to see them collude (see what I did there?) and just pepper her with the same question, over and over.  And when she gets upset and ready to pack up and leave, get louder and louder.  Scare her.  Scare the shit out of her.

Fuck SHS.  She isn't some unwitting pawn, she's a fucking tool and she's on the front line.  You know what happens to those on the front line, Sarah.  

Another thing they could do one day is go dead silent and ask no questions, because her answers are utterly worthless.

She asks for questions and they all just sit there and stare at her with stoic expression on their faces.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

8 hours ago, formermav43 said:

Money changers, not tax collectors. And as for rebellion to the law...no. Quite the contrary.

*This is not an endorsement of hijacking Scripture like Sessions/Sanders. It’s just this is wrong too.

I admit I am no biblical scholar so I admit my initial statement is not 100% accurate but neither is it completely wrong.  As with most things biblical, Jesus was contradictory when it came to this issue.  Yes he made statements that encouraged obeying man’s laws, but he also spoke of higher law and God’s law.  Most importantly, he and his followers certainly were not adverse to breaking laws and disobeying legal authorities if they felt they needed to.. pretty sure thats how he ended up on going that cross.  Furthermore,  In it’s infancy,  Christianity was against the law in some places, and from my recollection, the early followers of Christianity were protrayed as heroic, not as criminals in the bible.  The larger point is that pointing at the Bible, and saying that it’s overwhelming message is that one must obey laws, even if immoral or unjust, is incorrect. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

I admit I am no biblical scholar so I admit my initial statement is not 100% accurate but neither is it completely wrong.  As with most things biblical, Jesus was contradictory when it came to this issue.  Yes he made statements that encouraged obeying man’s laws, but he also spoke of higher law and God’s law.  Most importantly, he and his followers certainly were not adverse to breaking laws and disobeying legal authorities if they felt they needed to.. pretty sure thats how he ended up on going that cross.  Furthermore,  In it’s infancy,  Christianity was against the law in some places, and from my recollection, the early followers of Christianity were protrayed as heroic, not as criminals in the bible.  The larger point is that pointing at the Bible, and saying that it’s overwhelming message is that one must obey laws, even if immoral or unjust, is incorrect. 

Sure, we “must obey God rather than men” as Peter puts it, when those two things are in direct conflict. That draws on a long stream of Jewish thought that sees God as the world’s true ruler-see the book of Daniel, for example.

But Jesus didn’t end up on the cross because he broke the law. And here’s the point about both that and the example of the early Christians-being in subjection to the government means accepting their right to punish you even when they are unjust. (There’s no contradiction here, in other words.) The crucifixion is an example of revolutionary subordination (to use Yoder’s phrase) in the face of violence and oppression, not rebellion.

Youre right that what they are saying is an oversimplification, and frankly irrelevant-Jesus (or Paul in Rom 13 or Peter in 1 Pet 2) doesn’t lay down a prescription for how government should work, but how his followers should conduct themselves in relation to it. You’re just missing the mark too in a different way.

Edited by formermav43

12 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

As a young man, Joe Arpaio was an undercover narc. One of his accomplishments in that role was to set up and bust Doug fucking Sahm.

Sorry, but you lose your Texan card if you have a shred of sympathy for Sheriff Joe. 

As if I could like Joe less.  Turns out, I can.  

Edited by Chad Fuck
  • Like 1

On 6/14/2018 at 9:30 PM, formermav43 said:

I'm pretty sure Jesus would kick Sessions ass too.

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So what you’re saying is that Trump is headed to Florida to do some recruiting?

Time for a rally!

Will probably hold it in Arizona or Texas to really hammer the point home.

7 minutes ago, NIUHuskies said:

So how are the immigrant children going to take on the bureaucracy? This is so gross.

According to NPR, the children have to make their own case for asylum separate from their parents. So a 4 year old would have to represent itself. 

12 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

From a purely political standpoint, this is a gift to the Democrats. The administration is struggling. They have no idea what to do about this.

Yay.  He says with sarcasm.  I get what you are saying.

But when the purported greatest nation on earth surrenders its very humanity, the whole world loses.

2 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Oh shit, she just accidentally admitted that the kids are leverage.

An admission ripped from the pages of "No Shit Sherlock: a Journal of the Obvious"

Fuck this heartless bitch. She'll get a promotion.

If you don't think that this witch's children or grandchildren won't march you to a reeducation camp, you're kidding yourself.

lol she ran off the stage to leave SHS by herself.

Edited by retread
  • Like 2