US bases in Iraq under missile attack

Gil Bang

3 minutes ago, kevwun said:

They didn't use proxies for this.  Either one side is going to behave like an adult and stop escalating or we're going to end up invading Iran.

Even money that the B-52s from DG are airborne. We get to see who blinks pretty quickly. 

15 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

Welp. This just gave Trump the excuse he was looking for to bomb the fuck out of Iran. 

They have every right to defend themselves. They have shown remarkable restraint in the face of the US’ provocations. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kevwun said:

They didn't use proxies for this.  Either one side is going to behave like an adult and stop escalating or we're going to end up invading Iran.

I don't understand Iran's position. They should have realized that Trump cancelled the nuclear deal only because it was signed by Obama. Trump has made it clear multiple times, even inviting them to renegotiate. Iranians could have got the same or even a better deal with just a bit of flattery.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AeroHorn said:

I don't understand Iran's position. They should have realized that Trump cancelled the nuclear deal only because it was signed by Obama. Trump has made it clear multiple times, even inviting them to renegotiate. Iranians could have got the same or even a better deal with just a bit of flattery.

I guess they have backbones. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kevwun said:

One side has been behaving like an adult. However, It would have been politically impossible not to respond to Soleimani’s assassination. Did you see the millions in the street following his murder?