WTF is this shit?

Gil Bang

16 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

The WSJ had an article about this last fall - sorry this is probably paywalled - black leprechaun at ND, female riding the horse at USC, female drum major and a male dance team member at UM, female Staff Sgt Drum Major at Army.

all those hyper progressive programs..... and then there is Aggy who claims that they will hold onto the Milkmen only cheerleaders until the end of time.... makes you wonder.

OPs New Years resolution to start as many threads as Derka, Vic and Parliament combined? 

11 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

We make fun, but this smart mofo has flat palmed every one of those pussies......multiple times, to "get it right"

Pretty sure palming isn’t allowed on Dance Squad, only double dribbling. 

3 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

The WSJ had an article about this last fall - sorry this is probably paywalled - black leprechaun at ND, female riding the horse at USC, female drum major and a male dance team member at UM, female Staff Sgt Drum Major at Army.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-faces-of-the-sideline-11574694739

So what’s next, a Bevo cow?
Udderly ridiculous!

2 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I thought this was going to be some retarded article on San Diego St.’s head football coach. 

Nope. But yet another example of “Hi I’m Gil Bang.  If you didn’t know I’m from California, you’re a moron!  I tell you in every post because I want you to know!”

Gil Bang/ homophobe

He’s been on the sideline all football season.  One thing I’ll say for him is he is WAY more passionate and into it than any of the chicks.  And he’s got moves.  Whatever.  This won’t be a thing in a few years.  The ghey is everywhere.  And that’s fine.  To each his own.

• Like 3

I remember the Wabash guy at basketball games back in the mid to late '90s.  Back then, he would just dance at his seat or in the aisle.  He was great was likely quite friendly with the ladies.  

There was also a flag guy at the football games.  Skinny little guy didn't really fit with the Rubenesque women in the flag crew, but he was equally committed to excellence. 

I was in Tampa 2 weekends ago and went to the Bucs game against the Falcons and the Bucs have a male cheerleader as well which was....interesting. With it being the last week of the season, during their half time performance they called up and announced each member of the cheerleading staff individually and he definitely got the loudest ovation haha

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I was in Tampa 2 weekends ago and went to the Bucs game against the Falcons and the Bucs have a male cheerleader as well which was....interesting. With it being the last week of the season, during their half time performance they called up and announced each member of the cheerleading staff individually and he definitely got the loudest ovation haha

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

was his name Daniel?