2020 Rain Thread

Hate

Y'all have better subscriptions than I do, but a few sites early this morning showing rain starting around 1:00p and continuing off/on through Friday afternoon.  I like it.  

With humidity, heat indexes still gonna touch 100+ for the next week.  I got a lot riding on next Wednesday being the game-changer.  Then it appears we head into a hot/dry pattern for back half of September.  C'mon Autumn!  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Y'all have better subscriptions than I do, but a few sites early this morning showing rain starting around 1:00p and continuing off/on through Friday afternoon.  I like it.  

With humidity, heat indexes still gonna touch 100+ for the next week.  I got a lot riding on next Wednesday being the game-changer.  Then it appears we head into a hot/dry pattern for back half of September.  C'mon Autumn!  

Agree w ya', looks like the 10 day calls for a cool/cold front late next week.  Highs in mid 80s and lows in mid 60s for Houston area.

I would say moist to moderately moist.  Really starting to come down now at 10:30a in South Austin, was just a teaser drizzle for the last 30 minutes.  looks like now it's gonna end at 1pm, not start at 1pm.  And then another wave at 6pm possibly lasting through the night.  But I'll hang up and listen for the board experts to chime in.  Really did a nice number to the learning pod temps and the breeze is lovely.  Wish I could trade out my Shoal Creek back patio lunch yesterday for today.  My balls are still stuck to my legs from that ordeal.  /csb 

Near MoPac & 360... Lots of thunder, lots of rain since just after 1:00p.  Sky is a dark green and angry right now, like an old alien sending back soup at a deli.  

Edited by Lobo

You never see those guys anymore.  Wonder if it's because their speakers don't have bluetooth capability.  I guess they went back to something more sinister like hauling bodies.  

Yeah, I think Freaky Friday.  It's the rain can't move out of Austin.  And for you far south Austin folks, you are getting payback for yesterday's miss.  Enjoy.  

Although, I'm worried that we may all get our electricity knocked out unfortunately.  

Yeah, I think Freaky Friday.  It's the rain can't move out of Austin.  And for you far south Austin folks, you are getting payback for yesterday's miss.  Enjoy.  

Although, I'm worried that we may all get our electricity knocked out unfortunately.  

Mine has gone out twice this morning.

Make that 3 times now. Last one just tripped 5 breakers.