2020 Rain Thread

Hate

6 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Does lightning kill the virus?  If so it ded.

It is pound town off 360 and Bee Cave now.

Nice humblebrag.  Further in on Bee Cave are very modest and borderline ugly businesses and neighborhoods.  Our struggle continues. 

9 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

He came back briefly to say he was cool but had some other shit going on in his life. 

Yeah, but that was November, and he promised to be back in only a couple of months or after the New Year. It was a cryptic check in/out.

He was such a prolific poster that he might be back operating under an assumed identity...at least, I hope so and that he's alright.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bolverk said:

Yeah, but that was November, and he promised to be back in only a couple of months or after the New Year. It was a cryptic check in/out.

He was such a prolific poster that he might be back operating under an assumed identity...at least, I hope so and that he's alright.

I wonder if he had heard about the ‘rona back then and knew it was gonna be a bad few months.  

21 hours ago, Lobo said:

No, shart fronts are the worst.  I mean seriously, how does it even travel up that way if I'm sitting?  

I don't know, but as a parent who changed many a diaper back in the day, I agree with your first sentence.

We got a lot of rain but an errant soccer ball took out the rain gauge and we've yet to replace the gauge so I'm guessing tree-fiddy.

• Like 1

That reminds me of about 4 years ago.  My wife was at work and I was watching our oldest daughter (at the time, our only kiddo).  I was already seasoned at that point on changing diapers and properly wiping a baby girl.  I worked from home her first two years so I had plenty of experience.  With this second one, I've been working all the way out in Lakeway so I've only been around for maybe 50 poops overall with her.  But I changed several hundred, if not in the thousands with the oldest.  My point is I knew what I was doing. 

So the first one stares at me with her shitting face.  And she lets one rip.  I mean I heard it, I smelt it, I felt it, I seent it.  I knew I was in for a doozie and I was ready to go.  I take off the diaper.  And there's barely a trace.  Just a little skid mark.  And I think "this is impossible."  I start dabbing and suddenly realize, despite the immutable laws of physics under which our planet operates...she has somehow managed to pack her entire vagina completely full of liquid shit.  I'll never know how little baby Copperfield managed to do it, but it was a baby vagina packed to the brim with fecal matter, as if some angel swiped off the top with a butter knife.  

Also, it's gonna rain later.

Today:  much better chance of wider-spread afternoon TS's (last night only generated a few weak storms mostly NW of us).   Chance of severe still exists, but is mostly S/E of ATX.    I'll hop in later if things merit.  I do think most of us'll get rain with daytime heating.
Then about 5-6 days where we might make daytime 75° maybe once.  Enjoy the helloutta that coming.