Texas hosts OU- tonight, 8pm on ESPN2

Goo Punch

OU should be very beatable in Austin.  That said, of their top three players, two are front court players, which means someone will have to help Sims defend and rebound. 

Their best player is Doolittle who runs about 6'7" and about 230.   If we go small ball, Febres will be assigned to battle Doolittle or a taller big man, and it won't be pretty.  Otherwise, Kai, Hepa, Hamm and/or Liddell will need to step up.  

I expect a low scoring, ugly game.  If we give up a lot of second chance points, can't get to the line more than 6 times, and don't hit at least 1/3 of our open looks it will be an ugly loss rather than an ugly win.

7 minutes ago, TXSooner518 said:

Looking for two cheap and good tickets if anyone has extry.

i would just buy the cheapest mezz tickets and then go grab some seats in/near section 36. gonna be a ton of good seats available tonight. sometimes if i think there's a chance that the lower bowl might get a little full then i'll sit in the mezz and just scope out where the open swaths if seats are and then move down around the U12 TO. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

i would just buy the cheapest mezz tickets and then go grab some seats in/near section 36. gonna be a ton of good seats available tonight. sometimes if i think there's a chance that the lower bowl might get a little full then i'll sit in the mezz and just scope out where the open swaths if seats are and then move down around the U12 TO. 

Yep. This is what I always do.

53 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

I have season tickets center mezz and haven't sat in those seats in 3 yrs including last 2 Kansas games (thanks Shaka?).  Yeah, I must be a glutton for punishment but they're cheap and I'm hanging on to see how the new arena is assigned.

Edited by PantsTent

Well, the bar is open.  So that's a start.  Or shart.  Or Shakrt.  I dunno, who gives a shit. CBI, here we come!

Or wait, my brother says NIT legacies usually get asked to accept bids automatically.