Texas hosts OU- tonight, 8pm on ESPN2

Goo Punch

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Can we please fire shaka already? The experiment failed. Keeping him around at this point is an insult to the fans and donors. 

They’re going to let him nail his own coffin.  Nothing until we miss the tourney again.  But they better be vetting coaches. 

• Like 1

Just now, OU Sucks said:

Someone needs to make a Shaka Random Huddle Thought Generator.

GET YOUR HANDS ON THE BASKETBALL!
GET TO THE FREE THROW LINE!
STAY AGGRESSIVE!

He's a shitty coach but complaining about what he says in those segments is just plain stupid.

Just now, txhorns said:

Please show me a single mic'd up segment that includes x's and o's.

Dig up the Providence at UT game from last year.  Go to the part when they showed the PC coach.  There were a couple.  In one he was telling his players what to when one of our guys got the ball or how to keep him from getting the ball or some shit like that.  It was specific instructions on an actual in game situation.  

he says, "get your hands on the ball!!" as if that means anything. "oh ok coach. hands on the ball. got it." then he yells, "get to the FT line!!!" and then proceeds to watch his players shoot 10 consecutive threes within the first five seconds of the shot clock because that's the offense his stupid ass has us running. it isn't that we aren't seeing him going over x's and o's, it's that the stuff he says is fucking retarded and useless and has no impact on anything at all. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, txhorns said:

Please show me a single mic'd up segment that includes x's and o's.

I'm not asking to see X's and O's.  I want to hear actual instruction on how to achieve the results he wants instead of random vague thoughts.  Or I at least want to hear him say "STOP TAKING THREES IF YOU CAN'T HIT THEM".

Edited by OU Sucks

Yaklich has to be "what the fuck was I thinking, this dude is a complete idiot."  

I think the ceiling in conf is now 3 wins but it legitimately could be the big sombrero if the 3 nights of 16 we get hot are against the wrong teams.

Its hard to believe but he is a worse coach than Charlie.  Shaka knows absolutely zero about coaching basketball he's a fake wannabe bullshit artist.  anyone that hires him for a P5 or high mid major job is insane.