Shits going down with the Royals

Zombie

1 hour ago, irishtexan said:

she asked him to compromise? that entitled American bitch! 

When you're the seed of some poor Yankee trash and you go to marry a British royal you kind of have to understand you're taking on the life of a British royal. 

Well, unless you pull entitled Yankee trash crap like getting knocked up then making the man's life living hell with your incessant whining. 

But mainly I get to needle my wife with this because back when they got married she was annoying me with this shit and I said "a black American is going to try to marry into the stodgy British royalty? Yeah, she'll be fucking miserable and his family will hate the shit out of her while she becomes public enemy #1 in England". 

Brits and American women are predictable creatures. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

in his single days, he was the #1 bachelor in the world. no doubt he had an endless choice of '10's' to bang on any give night

#undefeated 

Meh, word was he felt more comfortable around 7s, liked to drink and do coke... a lot, had some deep daddy issues being a red-head, second born bastard and all, also some serious building of resentment toward his bro who is a goodie-goodie tool for the family, embarrassed the shit out of the queen personally (dressed in a Nazi uniform for Halloween some years back, got bused with weed, got photo'd by some scag in Las Vegas naked on a stripper pole), seemed to pick MM because it would piss off daddy and gran-mommy, stood behind his wife when she threw numerous unflattering fits about not wanting the weight of her duties, and just recently may have almost gotten into a physical altercation with his brother this past Fall. 

This guy is the royal equivalent to Doug from MTV's The State. 

giphy[1].gif

Edited by Doc Reeves
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Junior Miller said:

When you're the seed of some poor Yankee trash and you go to marry a British royal you kind of have to understand you're taking on the life of a British royal. 

Well, unless you pull entitled Yankee trash crap like getting knocked up then making the man's life living hell with your incessant whining. 

But mainly I get to needle my wife with this because back when they got married she was annoying me with this shit and I said "a black American is going to try to marry into the stodgy British royalty? Yeah, she'll be fucking miserable and his family will hate the shit out of her while she becomes public enemy #1 in England". 

Brits and American women are predictable creatures. 

you're obsessed. 

3 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

They’re not backing out of the spotlight.  They’re moving to America to become American Royalty (celebrities).  They’ve already trademarked “Sussex Royals.”

They’re leaving shitty weather, bad food, and judgement from grandma for being celebrities in LA.

I for one am looking forward to seeing the sex tape.

12 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

I think he’s always wanted out due to his mother’s accident. 

reports are he’s worth $30mil+. The American wife gives him the perfect out.

amazon or Apple could offer them crazy money for some sort of show. 

How does that work if he's not acting as a royal? Does he have complete control over $30 mil to do with it as he wants? Is some of it based on the value of royal property, which means not liquid and nothing really he and Meagan can use?

6 hours ago, tbone_ said:

Why in the world does anyone care is what I can’t figure out.

Because girls think he's hot and boys think she's hot.  

The bubble headed bleach blonde, comes on at five.  

She can tell you 'bout the plane crash, with a gleam in her eye.

Edited by Chad Fuck
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Texas_Rocks said:

haha! I put that in quote for a reason.

And your interpretation was "they of course are bringing a “progressive” agenda with them." Again, that's not what they are talking about. They're talking about "progressive" in terms of the historic role of the royals in the UK. Marrying a mixed-race American divorcee, and now moving away from the UK, and "backing away" from public life as a Royal is very "progressive" in light of the historic role of the monarchy. Your term "progressive agenda" implies some sort of cloak room shit. That's not what that sentence is referring to. My guess is that their policitics are "progressive" by our country's current insane standards, but that's not what that term means in the sentence you quoted. So again, I do not think it means what you think it means (in this context).

Edited by 'stache

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

How does that work if he's not acting as a royal? Does he have complete control over $30 mil to do with it as he wants? Is some of it based on the value of royal property, which means not liquid and nothing really he and Meagan can use?

I might guess that getting too crossways with the family might result in a loss of access to royal wealth.

But, in keeping with our celebrity worship, she's probably worth a tidy sum herself.  I have seen some reports (google feed) that she is blowing through royal cash at a very high rate compared to Kate.

While I am reasonably sure she is getting the Wallis Simpson treatment from the UK press, with a black factor added, it doesn't seem she's doing herself many favors, either.

8 hours ago, baboso said:

That chick must have God pussy.

8 hours ago, Dutch said:

Her: "Honey, I want you to give up your royal family and your princely life so we can move to LA so I can run a fashion line and be the Kardashians without the sex tapes* and maybe make a tv show every now and then."

Him: "Ok."

#Undefeated. Even a prince can't defeat it.

*that we know of

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

I agree on the hotness. I’m holding with he’s always wanted out and she’s the perfect escape 

This may be the craziest thing I've ever posted but hear me out: Maybe her looks aren't the only thing he's interested in.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, WBT said:

How is anything that potentially threatens the British royal family gravy train a good business move?

I meant for the 2 running off to Canada.  If I understand right, Harry is now 6th or 7th in line for the crown when he used to be 3rd. When you're 3rd, you're important and it would only take one accident for him to be the future king.  Now it's extremely unlikely for him to be king so he will get a standard lifetime income from the Queen/future Kings. Everything else is owned by the Queen/King.

If he goes off and starts his own business, it will be a huge windfall for him and his wife. High-end, luxury brands would pay a fortune for limited advertising campaigns.  Not to mention that if they live in North America, they would immediately because North America's equivalent of royalty.  People over here seem to like UK royalty better than the UK population likes them. However they probably could lose some/all titles if they stray too far.  

24 minutes ago, C-Man said:

A friend of my wife’s told her that a sex scandal involving Markle is about to come out. Who fucking knows? How can anything be worse than the Prince Andrew shit?

Is your wife's friend a servant at Buckingham Palace? If not, it's probably some rank speculation from some gossipy ladys at their wine club. 

My guess is that the old guard royals just couldn't help but be racist, or were really bad at trying to not be racist. It doesn't take a jim crow lynchmob to be a complete asshole about the topic and make it desirable to tell everyone to fuck off, we're going to Canada. 

He’s not going to start a business as most people think of a business. They probably already have a foundation established and they will choose, or have chosen, a worthy cause for the foundation and they will raise a lot of money. They will live extraordinarily well.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I meant for the 2 running off to Canada.  If I understand right, Harry is now 6th or 7th in line for the crown when he used to be 3rd. When you're 3rd, you're important and it would only take one accident for him to be the future king.  Now it's extremely unlikely for him to be king so he will get a standard lifetime income from the Queen/future Kings. Everything else is owned by the Queen/King.

If he goes off and starts his own business, it will be a huge windfall for him and his wife. High-end, luxury brands would pay a fortune for limited advertising campaigns.  Not to mention that if they live in North America, they would immediately because North America's equivalent of royalty.  People over here seem to like UK royalty better than the UK population likes them. However they probably could lose some/all titles if they stray too far.  

My Brit friends don’t think they’ll be stripped of their titles, but one thought it would be funny if the Queen downgraded their duchy from Sussex to just Bognor.

I had to look that place up on Google maps.

• Like 1

I have no idea about any of this Royalty shit but I can tell she’s receiving tacitly racist coverage from the British press with headlines about her acting career

”y’all remember Harry’s fiancé as Lafonda the undercover hooker from the ‘What’s Going Down’ episode of ‘That’s my Momma!’.   Please welcome To England, Jackson Height’s very own Meghan Markel and her Sexual Chocolate!”  

In a perfect world I would never have to hear another word about that entire family. Now, the two most worthless of the lot are moving to the US to become professional celebrities? Fuck off, we have enough trash in the country as is. My guess is a divorce within 3 years when Harry realizes he done fucked up.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

On 1/9/2020 at 10:10 AM, Cajun said:

I wasn't correcting you, just flashing back to my ruined vacation with the wife and in-laws in Key Allegro when Diana took the dirt nap.

Brutal

That sounds like the perfect time to leave them mourning while you go and hit Turtle Bayou.  Everytime I’m with the fam they want to do shit like hang out in little bay or swim at the “beach”.  

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Is your wife's friend a servant at Buckingham Palace? If not, it's probably some rank speculation from some gossipy ladys at their wine club. 

My guess is that the old guard royals just couldn't help but be racist, or were really bad at trying to not be racist. It doesn't take a jim crow lynchmob to be a complete asshole about the topic and make it desirable to tell everyone to fuck off, we're going to Canada. 

A relative of one of her good friends is a member of the British press and that's what this person has told them.

Again, take it with a grain of salt. I'm just here for the Markle sex scandal stories.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, C-Man said:

A relative of one of her good friends is a member of the British press and that's what this person has told them.

Again, take it with a grain of salt. I'm just here for the Markle sex scandal stories.

If its part of the fappening, I'm in.