Mike Leach to the SEC (Mississippi St)

Hiphopopotamos

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

Such a weird move, but ok. Pirate vs. Freshwater will be a fun rivalry. I wonder if there was any Leach-Baylor interest? He'd have an annual opportunity to stick it to Tech at Baylor, and his players could fuck all the fat little girlfriends they want (with or without consent).

Baylor’s holier than thou attitude while cheating their ass off shtick is everything the pirate is opposed too.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc

3 hours ago, 'stache said:

Such a weird move, but ok. Pirate vs. Freshwater will be a fun rivalry. I wonder if there was any Leach-Baylor interest? He'd have an annual opportunity to stick it to Tech at Baylor, and his players could fuck all the fat little girlfriends they want (with or without consent).

Who cares.  Baylor doesn't deserve Leach.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Doesn’t he have some beef about working in the state of texas, that’s tied to his lawsuit with tech?  Self imposed or otherwise?

Mike Leach jumped up on the couch with muddy boots like Rick James and told the State of Texas and it’s sovereign immunity to go fuck itself 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MoJames said:

Are any of the 25 minutes good?

I think it's awesome-- while doing his meet&greet and signing autographs, Leach kept himself separated from the fans through an iron fence.  Smart man already making smart decisions in Starkville. 

5 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Lateral move? Leaving a geographically isolated school in the Pac12 to one in the SEC in a much better recruiting area. That is a step up 

I guess. Seems like both are in the same category of stepping stone schools to get to a program where you actually have a chance at competing for a conference title. Then there’s the whole living in Washington vs living in Mississippi factor. But you’re probably right. But it’s definitely a tougher job, if nothing else. I like to shit on the SEC as much as anyone, but the SEC west is no joke. I felt like he would’ve been a better fit for a place like Mizzou before they hired someone if he really wanted an SEC job.

52 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I guess. Seems like both are in the same category of stepping stone schools to get to a program where you actually have a chance at competing for a conference title. Then there’s the whole living in Washington vs living in Mississippi factor. But you’re probably right. But it’s definitely a tougher job, if nothing else. I like to shit on the SEC as much as anyone, but the SEC west is no joke. I felt like he would’ve been a better fit for a place like Mizzou before they hired someone if he really wanted an SEC job.

Don't get to be a burr in aggy saddle at Mizzou.

3 hours ago, PHLaggie said:

ugh. Thanks for another reminder of why I don't read texags. What's the age range and education level of that membership? Or perhaps more pertinent-- how much English did they learn in all their schooling?

The Pirate will teach them.

They are so um...unaware of themselves:

HossAg said:
He had some really strong years at Wazzu.
Does one double digit win season in 8 years classify as "really strong years"?

4 minutes ago, Iceman said:

They are so um...unaware of themselves:

HossAg said:
He had some really strong years at Wazzu.
Does one double digit win season in 8 years classify as "really strong years"?

There is no way I have been a good enough person on this planet for this quote to have been made in sincerity.

18 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

how is looch going to spin texas 3-star red-assed recruiting defections to starkville???

team klan aggy.

the real bulldogs.

Looch will just tell them aggy owned Leach, knowing their dial-up connections are too slow to look up the truth.

4 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

He's not looking for titles, he's on his victory lap back home to key west.  The 

Shithole Lubbock, several million dollars, buys retirement home in key west.

shithole Pullman, several million more, new boat, investments and whatnot.

shithole Starkville, Cha-ching, pad the retirement plan as long as it works out, then go fishing   

overall not a terrible plan.  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

I hope it is a good fit for him. Mississippi State seems like agroid lite to me. 

It is something like agroid.  I mean Starkville definitely gives College Station a run in the suck department.

The fans are hayseeds and they root for a perennially mediocre team, but they are way fucking short of being the psychotic cult the jizz jar enthusiasts are.

Way short.

• Like 1