I pledge to post more pictures of this STEAK

Landomatic

32 minutes ago, futureman said:

without a money shot we can only assume you roflbox’d it. 

Yeah, I didn’t think of that.  It was great.  Will be sure to do so next time.  Also, can’t tell from this pic, but the ones they sell are about 2 1/2 inches thick

Edited by AustinMT
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, AustinMT said:

Big words from the King of Dallas douchebags

Good one.

I’m starting to believe you might be seriously either A) legitimately mentally challenged, or B) legitimately a kid in his parent’s basement.  Either way...kinda makes me feel bad for busting your balls.  Sorry little guy

2 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Good one.

I’m starting to believe you might be seriously either A) legitimately mentally challenged, or B) legitimately a kid in his parent’s basement.  Either way...kinda makes me feel bad for busting your balls.  Sorry little guy

So we’ve been at it on several threads.  I’ll make this my last response to you because, frankly, you’re not worth my time

Happily married with 4 kids.  No, none are perfect but all are great, and all doing very well. 

Me? Degrees from UT and Rice. Long time partner in a large firm.

You are apparently under the impression you are intellectual and financially superior to others. You aren’t. 

You apparently think others care about what you (or I, as I admit) say. They don’t.

Enjoy your life.

51 minutes ago, AustinMT said:

So we’ve been at it on several threads.  I’ll make this my last response to you because, frankly, you’re not worth my time

Happily married with 4 kids.  No, none are perfect but all are great, and all doing very well. 

You are apparently under the impression you are intellectual and financially superior to others. You aren’t. 

You apparently think others care about what you (or I, as I admit) say. They don’t.

Enjoy your life.

Ok cool hook em

3 hours ago, AustinMT said:

Enjoy your life.

a large firm?  well, now, that changes things. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1