Titans @ Ravens: AFC Divisional Round

Vic Mackey

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

This is the game Lamar haters have been dreaming for. It’s still early, but if they don’t get this first, it could get very interesting.

My girlfriend grew up in Maryland so I kind of want to see the Ravens do well. I like Lamar and have been a fan of them since the first Super Bowl team when I was in high school. But I always enjoy a underdog story and Henry is so fun to watch run the ball. Vrabel is a good coach, too.

But yes if Lamar does not win this game, the haters will be out in full force and saying he was exposed and yada yada.

Just now, TonyTexas said:

With this lead, the Titans can use their ground game to further demoralize the Ravens. 

I hope Tennessee doesn't get too conservative now. Too many teams do this. Jaguars did this against the Pats a few years ago and lost. I still attack but definitely don't do anything stupid. Score a TD on this drive and this gets very dicey. 14 in today's NFL is not much.

1 minute ago, StruggleBus said:

Baltimore has to stick with their game. If they get all pass happy down two scores they’re done 

yes. this is where the playcaller and HC are challenged, not just the QB.

also the defense. need an on the field leader out there. not sure who that is for teh ravens. is it earl? doesn't seem like it

in short 

source.gif

No matter how handicapped the Patriots were/are the Titans slaying them at their place last week had to give them a ton of confidence.  Plus the fact they have a solid D, a tank of an RB and what looks to be a very very good up and coming coach and here we are....Ryan fucking Tannehill a cunt fart away from an AFC Championship game appearance

Edited by Surly Bevo

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I hope Tennessee doesn't get too conservative now. Too many teams do this. Jaguars did this against the Pats a few years ago and lost. I still attack but definitely don't do anything stupid. Score a TD on this drive and this gets very dicey. 14 in today's NFL is not much.

chola-hoar is correct, gordon ramsey.

vrabel needs to keep rolling out trannyaggy and pull the raven line apart.  that will create the gaps for varminthead.

up the middle and two-step drops are keeping the game in front of harbaugh.

attack.  attack.  attack.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

No matter how handicapped the Patriots were/are the Titans slaying them at their place last week had to give them a ton of confidence.  Plus the fact they have a solid D, a tank of an RB and what looks to be a very very good up and coming coach and here we are....Ryan fucking Tannehill a cunt fart away from an AFC Championship game appearance

This shouldn't surprise you. Blake fucking Bortles damn near got to a Super Bowl. With a similar team to this Titans team in how they approach the game. 

Just now, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

This is tough being a chiefs fan. Normally it would be a no brainer to hope for the favorites to lose but the titans are our kryptonite so I don’t know who the hell to root for. All I know is Kenny v!

As a Chiefs fan, you want the aFC title game at home again. Ravens losing gives you that. No brainer. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Not a LJ hater, but I have been waiting on a game like this to see how he handles it. In order to be the man, he has to win some games like this. Can he? It’s why DW is a better qb right now. He would be able to come back.

Of all of the QB’s you could have chosen to say better than Jackson... you choose Watson? Yeah, okay.