Titans @ Ravens: AFC Divisional Round

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, staboner said:

i mean doesn't everyone know this is the case? where were the safeys? earl allo?

You would think so. Maybe the Ravens think Titans are going to try and take the air out of the game at all times and just play conservative no matter what. And they got caught off guard right there. 

1 minute ago, NowThis said:

stadium is deflated. Man what an upset this would be, lots of money bet on Baltimore to win it all, or just cover this game.  Is Bud Adams dead, can we root for TN?

Still plenty of time but now the question is, can Lamar lead his team back? I didn't follow the Ravens that closely so just curious how often Lamar faced a deficit like this.

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Still plenty of time but now the question is, can Lamar lead his team back? I didn't follow the Ravens that closely so just curious how often Lamar faced a deficit like this.

This is the game Lamar haters have been dreaming for. It’s still early, but if they don’t get this first, it could get very interesting.