Jersey Shore another reboot

Moby Ric

Yeah I can see Roger crying like a bitch after JWoww talks about banging it out with a 24 year old all day long.  Wonder what his instagram looks like this morning?  She doesn't want to talk divorce on tv for the sake of her kids but she will talk about fucking a young stud with no problem.  

This show is dragging big time.  Why did Angelina have to oil up Vinnie for his show when he hasn't even gone to it yet, they all went out to eat after that.  I think the ankle thing is not real.  And Is 24 ever going to show up?  And Nino is just like real life click bait.  

4 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

This show is dragging big time.  Why did Angelina have to oil up Vinnie for his show when he hasn't even gone to it yet, they all went out to eat after that.  I think the ankle thing is not real.  And Is 24 ever going to show up?  And Nino is just like real life click bait.  

You're right.  My wife and I were discussing this.  Oddly enough, this might be the only show in history that doesn't get boring to me.  I don't know what it is, but it just doesn't drag for me.  Even when they're just sitting at a table and talking about wine... it doesn't bother me.  Maybe I'm weird.

I do abhor dumbass Nino, though.

9 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Gentlemen, we just witnessed the greatest medical marvel of the 21st century. Vinny went from barely being able to hobble down the hotel hallway to apparently perfectly fine a few hours later. MTV should bottle that magical potion for all the professional sports leagues. 

It was a mild sprain (if even that) at best yet they acted like he was going to need to have it cut off to live. The motorized scooter just made it that much worse. It was 100% played up for the show. 

10 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Gentlemen, we just witnessed the greatest medical marvel of the 21st century. Vinny went from barely being able to hobble down the hotel hallway to apparently perfectly fine a few hours later. MTV should bottle that magical potion for all the professional sports leagues. 

They hired the LSU training staff. 

10 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Ron - 1 

Jenni - 0 

Not anymore.  Ronnie is done.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/04/ronnie-ortiz-magro-arrested-tased-jen-harley-attack-domestic-violence/

-- Ronnie has been booked for kidnapping. Cops also tell us Jen told them Ronnie went off the rails after doing coke, which could explain why cops had to tase him.

Our law enforcement sources say Ronnie gave chase ... running after Jen, allegedly with a knife in his hand, and horrifyingly, also with their infant daughter! We're told Ronnie was holding 18-month-old Ariana as he yelled at Jen to get back in the house.

We're told Ronnie eventually dropped the knife and locked himself and Ariana in the house. That's where he was when police arrived on the scene, and he did not respond to their commands to come outside.

We're told police decided to break down the door, because they were worried Ariana could be in danger. According to our law enforcement sources, Ronnie still would not go peacefully ... so officers had to use a taser to take him down.

Edited by Moby Ric
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JimmyHoffa said:

100%. 

And I don't like Angelina more Jenni is just starting to morph into Angelina, which is scary as Jenni seemed to be the most grounded female cast member. 

More grounded than Deena?  Hell, Snookie seems more grounded than Jenni at this point.  

I saw something on Twitter about this whole thing with 24 groping Angelina.  It sounds like Jenni is done with 24 and Angelina.  

Pretty sure he meant to post this here. 

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

they were apparently filming this at the same time.

MTV will continue to expand on its Shore franchise with a brand-new docuseries that's currently in production and slated to launch in 2020. Its working title: DJ Pauly D and Vinny’s Vegas Pool Party.

A bit more about the program: The Double Shot at Love stars will head to the entertainment capital of the world as they give their friends a shot at the Vegas life. Between Pauly D’s successful DJ residency and Vinny entertaining the masses on the strip, the two will help teach their friends the definition of work hard, play hard in the infamous locale.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

More grounded than Deena?  Hell, Snookie seems more grounded than Jenni at this point.  

I saw something on Twitter about this whole thing with 24 groping Angelina.  It sounds like Jenni is done with 24 and Angelina.  

Ha, no I was just comparing Jenni, Snookie and Angelina. And agree that Snookie seems more stable than Jenni.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
41 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Im on it.  Right after I GTL

Is this where we find out "good boy" Mike was just a ruse to minimize jail time?  

I highly doubt it, but I don't ever want to underestimate the stupidity of these people. 

Him drinking - he's an asshole, nobody likes him, he commits crimes, he blows all his money, he goes to prison, future looks grim at best.   

Him sober - Likable, other Jersey meatheads actually respect him and his opinion, he met and married a woman he loves and loves him, he's probably stashing some pretty good cash, his future actually looks pretty bright.  

So yeah, he'll probably go back to drinking.