Jersey Shore another reboot

Moby Ric

10 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Damn, Jenni fucking crushing the truth bombs late. 

That bitch is still fine, no fucks given. 

11 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Yep, Pauly fucking kills it every episode with his confessionals. 

Pauly and Jenni are 1000x smarter then the rest of the group put together. Pauly however is on another level even from Jenni. And that is why he more successful then the rest of them. 

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:40 PM, Atxhorn said:

Didn’t watch the reboot as I don’t need to see old people like me being drunken assholes. Watched floribama shore though and it just the wt version minus the gtl

Sounds like something a skinny, pale guy in dirty clothes would say.  

Edited by Lhorn

Goddamn, Pauly’s sideline commentary in the next phone call was even better. 

“Communication. That’s what I always say.”

”It’s a thing, people do that. Me & Pauly do it. Everyone does it” 

”That’s not making it any better.”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bobby Light said:

This last episode just went from hanging out to some poorly scripted drama. Go back to what was making it work. The Angelina thing is just dumb.

Agreed. I like how this was "Pauly's idea"... no. it wasn't. it was MTV's idea. 

Yeah it seemed stupid to bring her on but it makes sense.  Plus they have 5 episodes left after last night so a lot of show to fill.  Oh and Ronnie is a cock blocking SOB just calling a cab for that chick and busting up Pauly's action.

4 hours ago, spystud13 said:

I never watched the early seasons, so I don’t hate Angelina. Let her stay. 

Embarrassed to say I did, and if you did, you would get all the hatred they have for her.  She was the worst person in a house full of awful people.  I have to give her credit though.  She seems to have grown up quite a bit since then.  

On 5/25/2018 at 12:37 PM, NorthLoop said:

Agreed. I like how this was "Pauly's idea"... no. it wasn't. it was MTV's idea. 

Wait you mean Pauly didn't just call up some girl he hasn't talked to in 5-10 years, invite her down to Miami the next day, and she agreed to do it?  

Anyone remember or watch the show Temptation Island?  Ronnie reminds me of the smug dude that got busted in a similar manner - video - and lost his fiancé.

That’s a very specific reference and I know exactly what you are talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Things seem to be going well. 

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro from 'Jersey Shore' was allegedly dragged by a car driven by his baby mama, Jen Harley ... and she's been arrested for domestic battery.

Jen was busted late Sunday in Vegas after she and Ronnie got into a fight while driving home from a BBQ. Sources close to the exes tell us Jen hit Ronnie in the face during the argument, and he demanded she pull over and let him out of the car.

We're told Ronnie got caught in his seatbelt, but Jen took off anyway ... dragging Ronnie. Worst of all ... we're told their 2-month-old daughter, Ariana, was in the car at the time.

Harley was booked for domestic violence at Clark County Detention Center

We're told Ronnie's face was bloodied and bruised and, as you'd expect, he's got a nasty road rash. Also, none of this was for cameras ... "Jersey Shore" was not shooting Sunday.

As we previously reported ... Harley allegedly spit on him and punched him in the head earlier this month. They also got into an explosive fight caught on video back in April.

0625-jen-harley-ug-wm-1.jpg

Series started out decent but ended weak.  Ronnie will be dead in two years, Mike is going to end up in jail which is unfortunate since he seems to have turned his shit around.  No way Pauly ever does one of these again, he has no need to anymore he is killing it on his own.  Deena just needs to go away, she is worthless, Vinnie is about the same.  Snooki and Jwoww I see running out of money and somehow doing a show where the cameras come in their house and follow their daily lives, like every washed up celebrity seems to be doing these days.

15 hours ago, JohnnyShotgun said:

They were filming in Vegas a few weeks ago when I was out there. I think they were staying at the Flamingo.

I was out there a few weeks back.  Some club was advertising a Jersey Shore party at some club.  I thought I heard it wrong but I guess I didn't.  I didn't actually think it was them being there but I of course could be very wrong.

On 6/28/2018 at 10:19 PM, Knoxtnhorn said:

Btw, did Mike's court case ever get settled?

Sentencing was postponed till September.  It was supposed to be the same day they ran the episode where he proposed.  You can tell by watching it they added scenes in there that would have been tied up by them showing at the end what his sentence was.

3 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

I was out there a few weeks back.  Some club was advertising a Jersey Shore party at some club.  I thought I heard it wrong but I guess I didn't.  I didn't actually think it was them being there but I of course could be very wrong.

They (at least some of them) were definitely there. There was footage of some guy talking shit to Ronnie trying to get him to fight. 

On 6/17/2018 at 4:35 PM, Moby Ric said:

The scripted stuff needs to get the fuck out.  More drunken stupidness and cheating on girlfriends.  

It's beyond lame and forced. 

Pauly's one liners and the girls getting fall down drunk are the only thing that make it worth watching.

I just read that Ronnie didn't finish filming season 2 and they went on without him by bringing Angelina back.