Jersey Shore another reboot

Moby Ric

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2020 at 1:41 AM, ss13 said:

Let’s see how many weeks they can stretch the wedding out. 

So we threw away that whole hour & still haven’t seen the rehearsal dinner. Of course they will waste all hour next week getting up to the speeches. A minimum of 3 weeks to cover 48 hours. Possibly a month. 

So looks like the Jersey Shore experience is over.  

Double Shot I am still trying to figure out the reason for the show.  It is like P and V brought out the girls to hook up with other guys on their dime.  And I would have already sent Nikki home.  Treat me like that when I am paying the bills and you are gone.

27 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

So looks like the Jersey Shore experience is over.  

Double Shot I am still trying to figure out the reason for the show.  It is like P and V brought out the girls to hook up with other guys on their dime.  And I would have already sent Nikki home.  Treat me like that when I am paying the bills and you are gone.

I think your first sentence answers the question you asked in your 2nd sentence.  P & V are trying to keep the MTV money rolling in and Angelina appears to have destroyed their main show.  Revenge Prank looks like it might be fun.  But back to Angelina.  What in the actual fuck is wrong with her?  She destroyed her own wedding reception over something that could have been handled with a 5 minute conversation the next day.  

10 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

I'm still trying to figure out Double Shot.  Is this the new Jersey Shore group since the original one seems to be done?  V&P are barely on the show.

I think that's what they are going for.  We'll see if it works.  

JFC. Go Home Nikki you don't belong there.  Pauly is a lot more patient than I ever could be.  I would of told her this is not working out and it is probably best she leaves.  And then just cut her off.  What miserable person she is.

Again still not clear on the goal of this show rather than P&V to squeeze the last drop of money from MTV on the Jersey Shore spin off.

On 6/19/2020 at 7:06 PM, ss13 said:

I’m betting against that. 

Final-Cable-2020-Jun-18-THU.png

SHOCKED, I tell ya. 

Jersey Shore: Family Vacation is coming back — without Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi.

MTV announced Thursday that it had renewed the reality show for a fourth season. Last week's season finale, which documented Polizzi's decision to leave the show, marked the highest-rated episode in almost two years, according to the network.

https://people.com/tv/jersey-shore-renewed-after-snooki-exit/

Of course she will. They’ll promote her a couple times a year for some big “surprise“ appearance. 

Most of them were at Mike’s birthday the other day with their significant others, but Snooki’s ol’ boy was nowhere to be seen as usual. 

Edited by ss13

Forgetting the end, that was a little too much fat Derynn. 

B-Lashes is a shit person. She fucking lies through her teeth continuously. She sucks. 

Suzi is one of the ugliest women they’ve casted in awhile, so fortunately she gets very little screen time. 

7 hours ago, ss13 said:

Forgetting the end, that was a little too much fat Derynn. 

B-Lashes is a shit person. She fucking lies through her teeth continuously. She sucks. 

Suzi is one of the ugliest women they’ve casted in awhile, so fortunately she gets very little screen time. 

I think Suzi is by far the hottest of all these girls, not that that's saying much.  You and I have a serious disconnect on this subject.  We might need some other people to weigh in just to figure out which one of us is wrong.  

The 'Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D & Vinny' Contestants Are ...

Edited by Go Pokes

Suzi is by far the best of the girls in that house.  The amount of make up it takes to make any of them look decent is insane.

I had to fucking laugh at the dude that could not get it up for Derynn.  I mean seriously you in your 20's and can get it up?