Jersey Shore another reboot

Moby Ric

On 7/2/2018 at 3:19 PM, JimmyHoffa said:

It's beyond lame and forced. 

Pauly's one liners and the girls getting fall down drunk are the only thing that make it worth watching.

I just read that Ronnie didn't finish filming season 2 and they went on without him by bringing Angelina back. 

She’s provably more interesting at this point. With Ronnie we know what we have. The biggest bitch on the show and a total dipshit to boot. The whole point of the show was watching them booze and pick up skanks. If they’re not doing that there’s basically zero interest in any of it. 

MTV had a reunion type show this past Thursday.  The boys went over some of the highlights from the season.  It was pretty recent because they mentioned Ronnie being a dad.  Nothing too ground breaking, but there were some funny moments as the girls weren't around to screw it up.

ronnie is a fat, drunken, sweaty loser who will be dead before 45. one the one hand it's sad, but on the other it isn't like he has no resources or family or friends to change his life- he does. he just doesn't have any desire to change. total loser.

watching his cycle of bottoming out, drunkenly realizing at 4am that he hates his life and needs to change, only to do the exact same thing again within 48 hours (repeating endlessly) is sad. but again, he could change if he had any real desire to. mike did, and ronnie hates him for it, because it reminds him that this guy mike, who ronnie has looked down on for so long, actually has his shit together more than ronnie does, legal troubles and all. 

Edited by Goo Punch

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, LonghornGoodfella said:

I was actually out in Vegas in early June and saw the guido crew filming over at the Flamingo pool. Pauly is a pretty cool dude but rest are just a shit show. 

I was out there during filming too.  I did not know they were out there.  Somebody invited us to a club where the Jersey Shore crew was going to be and declined.  I regret it now.

That was kind of tough to watch.  I went through something very similar to what Ronnie's going through.  I'm not going to bore y'all with the long story.  Suffice to say, it really sucks when you get yourself in a situation in which any wrong step, word, argument, etc... leads straight to, "You can't see your child".  Luckily (I guess), I saw where everything was going, stepped back, and sued my ex for joint custody.  Daughter is in college now and we're extremely close, so it all worked out in the end.

So glad Deanna is not on the show.  

12 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Sad part is with those two parents this kid doesn’t stand a chance. 

Yup and didn't they say her and her family were from Oklahoma? Explains all her actions. Trash. 

I will add that i thought it was pretty fucked up that Jenny was going behind Ronnie's back texting and developing a "relationship" with the broad. Ronnie is her boy you don't do that shit without talking to him first. Shit show at its finest. 

• Like 1

Per Jen I read somewhere that the argument in the hotel was all edited and the fight was not about the kid at all but about their dog that drowned in their pool that day.  Per Jen they get along great until Thursdays come along, the show gets aired and they start fighting.

The show is struggling and this was a lame episode.  Angelina is just awful/retarded and now Jenni leaving, and Vinnie gone and bringing in some nobody.   Amazing how the baby drama just went away and Ronnie doesn't seem to care.  It is like they are trying to hard to create drama and its coming off very staged.

Watched some of Marriage Boot Camp with Pauly & Audrey O’Day the other night, it was predictably terrible. For some reason it was filmed way back in ‘17, but just now airing. Audrey cries in every single segment she’s in.

Only entertaining part was when she said he calls her Wifey Audrey or Wifey whatever-the-fuck-it-was. So she gets ahold of his phone one day & types in Wi to see how she’s saved. Only problem was there were about 50 various Wifeys. Wifey Dallas, Wifey hot Vegas brunette, Wifey Miami stripper, etc. She didn’t take that real well. 

2 hours ago, joeycovers said:

Every scene has become completely scripted now.  Nothing like the originals

The only thing good in that entire episode was seeing Pauly completely trashed.  

Him trashed dragging the chair across the room for no reason then passing out on the couch was pretty funny.  Also Vinnie and his dad joking about Ronnie coming too early and the mom not getting it was good too.