Jersey Shore another reboot

Moby Ric

Jersey Shore Star Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino Sentenced to 8 Months in Prison

Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino has been sentenced to eight months in prison and two years of supervised release in his tax evasion case.

He must also complete 500 hours of community service and was given $123,913 in restitution already paid, plus a fine of $10,000 that must be paid within 30 days.

The 36-year-old Jersey Shore star appeared in New Jersey federal court on Friday alongside his fiancée Lauren Pesce. He seemed to be in good spirits as he awaited the judge’s ruling, with his family seated in the first row of the room.

His Jersey Shore costars joined him at the hearing as well, dressed in all black.

On Ronnie as well, just a tshirt and a half assed hat?  But I was surprised he was there but I imagine they are shooting it for the show.  He was originally supposed to be sentenced back about the middle of the reunion in April and I could tell the episode it would have happened in.  Guess now they will do some one off type special about it.  Well with that fine he has to pay I'm sure he will do something to monetize it.

This show just doesn't end ever.  I think it just goes forever now.  I'm curious how Mike will handle prison.  Will he come out super fat, or super in shape?  Cause prison food.  And the Atlantic City trip is going be real interesting.  Noticed Jenni not wearing a ring while not bringing Roger.  I wonder what the dates are on when these were filmed?  Ronnie bringing Jen is going to end in disaster.  

4 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

This show just doesn't end ever.  I think it just goes forever now.  I'm curious how Mike will handle prison.  Will he come out super fat, or super in shape?  Cause prison food.  And the Atlantic City trip is going be real interesting.  Noticed Jenni not wearing a ring while not bringing Roger.  I wonder what the dates are on when these were filmed?  Ronnie bringing Jen is going to end in disaster.  

It seems like he can control himself a bit when he isn't on vacation.  Unless he's going to being sharing a cell with the guys from Goodfellas, I think he's going to come out in pretty good shape.  And then over the next 6 months, he will live his best life and eat all the foods that come within a 10' radius of him .

I wonder if she has told them all off camera about her and Roger.  And on the previews for next week, can anyone tell who is fighting who?  I can't tell who these people are that are fighting and breaking shit.  Was that Vinnie and his psycho or Jennie and Roger?  Or maybe Angelina and her meathead?   

Jwoww is clearly single by the way she looks.  She has all her business on display.  It is making the episodes better.  I only caught part of the friendsgiving thing, but she was on fire.

And am I the only one that is super fucking annoyed with Mike making every word plural?  

27 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

Jwoww is clearly single by the way she looks.  She has all her business on display.  It is making the episodes better.  I only caught part of the friendsgiving thing, but she was on fire.

And am I the only one that is super fucking annoyed with Mike making every word 

"Hi honies. You enjoying your Thanksgivings?"

On 11/16/2018 at 12:02 AM, spystud13 said:

That was BY FAR the best episode of the season. Them busting up Ronnie about the automatic door closers had me rolling. 

And that chick’s body was fucking stellar. 

Yeah, busting in Jewish Barbie was probably worth messing up how already beyond fucked up relationship with crazy chick. He had basically nothing to lose.  

• 2 weeks later...

Ronnie is being coached how to act by his lawyers.  And the show is documenting it for him.  You don't see him losing his cool and going ape shit.  He is trying to be rational.  Jen is a crazy bitch.  Ronnie imo has a case to take full custody of their child due to the behavior being portrayed by Jen.  I am not a lawyer, but I have custody of my kids because ex is a crazy ass bitch.