Gwyneth's Big Brown . . . Candle

TwiceHorn

2 hours ago, nnm said:

The crazy is strong in this one. Where does she land on the crazy/hot matrix?

Isn’t she anti-vaxx and has some dumbass show on Netflix that is essentially a commercial for her bullshit products?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arstechnica.com/gaming/2020/01/goops-netflix-trailer-paltrow-sinks-into-a-vagina-spews-pseudoscience/%3famp=1

3 hours ago, nnm said:

The crazy is strong in this one. Where does she land on the crazy/hot matrix?

She is absolutely smoking hot, but she seems a little...off?  She doesn't seem like the chop your dick off crazy variety, but more the annoy the fuck out of you doing weird shit kind of crazy.  She's the kind of woman that plans your weekends for you and they revolve around making pottery, meditating in a room with a bunch of people farting, and drinking alcohol free organic vodka with prune juice.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina at $75 a pop

This bitch is crazy. Hell for $25, I can get the real thing at a truck stop. Dizzy ho.

The scent was then finalized for the “This Smells Like My Vagina” candle, which reportedly sold out within hours of its test run.

Women are dumb.

Edited by Brothahorn

So I follow Dr. Jenifer Gunter on twitter.   She's a Gyno from Canada, and she rips on Gwyneth's bogus bullshit on a regular basis.

Long thread today about the vag candle, and some guy chimes in that the best advice his dad ever gave him was "if it smells like cologne, leave it alone".

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

So I follow Dr. Jenifer Gunter on twitter.   She's a Gyno from Canada, and she rips on Gwyneth's bogus bullshit on a regular basis.

Long thread today about the vag candle, and some guy chimes in that the best advice his dad ever gave him was "if it smells like cologne, leave it alone".

Why do you follow female Canadian gynos on Twitter?

better yet, why are you on Twitter?

is this place not filled it’s enough oddities to suit you?

• Haha 1

On 1/11/2020 at 1:25 PM, Chooky said:

Goop executives said the 'Dr. Phil's Taint Candle' had disappointing sales numbers and that the product line of things that smell like Dr. Phil will likely be discontinued after the first quarter.

Well, that's because Dr. Phil's taint smells like "cash me ousside, how bout dah" vagina.  Apples and oranges, so to speak.

On 1/12/2020 at 8:46 AM, El Diablo said:

She needs to go right on ahead and make a boxed set. A vag candle, some chocolate kisses from molds of her nipples and a fluted bud vase where the top of the vase is from an impression of her starfish. 

you must be mba

On 1/12/2020 at 8:46 AM, El Diablo said:

She needs to go right on ahead and make a boxed set. A vag candle, some chocolate kisses from molds of her nipples and a fluted bud vase where the top of the vase is from an impression of her starfish. 

spacer.png
https://www.conjureneworleans.com/product-page/vagina-candle

spacer.png
https://www.amazon.com/After-dinner-nipples-chocolate-fondant/dp/B0014BQ5G2/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Chocolate+nipples&qid=1579056332&sr=8-1
spacer.png

https://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/25534999/PAIR_of_VAGINA_SHAPE_POTTERY_from_BLISFUL.html

Edited by nnm
  • Like 1

What I want to know is at what point did they take the sample to make the smell from?

freshly showered and shaved?

full grown bush after a 10 mile bike ride in the summer in Houston?

Aunt Flo in town?

after a full night of her boyfriend driving the meat bus into tuna town?

the possibilities are endless

• Like 1