There is no God in this Chili’s tonight

The Ace of Aces

29 minutes ago, Sheep Have Wool said:

I opened this thread over 20 minutes after it was posted, and no one had replied. No one had questioned OP's taste in food, life choices, or reasons for living in the middle of fucking no where, PA.

No one had even fucked his mom.

On behalf of lurkers everywhere, I am extremely disappointed.

Fuck it.  I like Chili's.  I'd take some skillet queso right now, with or without a Dundie.

CSB I worked in a Chili's type restaurant all through high school (T.R.'s).  I think there were 3 locations in the country, 2 were in Wichita, east and west side.  East side sucked ass, never made money.  West side was the one I worked at, we always did well.  I guess overall they were just breaking even so said fuck it and shut em down.  We got a schedule that stopped on Dec. 31st, 1988, pretty sure it was a Saturday because the new schedule would have started on Sunday and they never posted it and wouldn't tell us why.  Well my friends, we drank those kegs dry on that NYE, before, during and after closing.  That was also the same night I fucked Darla, who was a student at TCU at the time, on her winter break.  

*That* was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?

R.i.p..long live the smear in the mens bathroom stall that was there for literally 10 yrs..time to lean is time to clean..they never got that memo..dirty restaurant run by a cheap..fill in the known stereotype owner..

Edited by mulletpelini

CSB I worked in a Chili's type restaurant all through high school (T.R.'s).  I think there were 3 locations in the country, 2 were in Wichita, east and west side.  East side sucked ass, never made money.  West side was the one I worked at, we always did well.  I guess overall they were just breaking even so said fuck it and shut em down.  We got a schedule that stopped on Dec. 31st, 1988, pretty sure it was a Saturday because the new schedule would have started on Sunday and they never posted it and wouldn't tell us why.  Well my friends, we drank those kegs dry on that NYE, before, during and after closing.  That was also the same night I fucked Darla, who was a student at TCU at the time, on her winter break.  

*That* was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?

R.i.p..long live the smear in the mens bathroom stall that was there for literally 10 yrs..time to lean is time to clean..they never got that memo..dirty restaurant run by a cheap..fill in the known stereotype owner..

Darlas were always great for their capacity for bad decisions.

1999 or so we had an admin named Darla who was the keeper of the first ever digital camera I ever saw that we used for taking pictures of competing properties. When she got fired for buying a set of tires for her car on her company credit card, wanna guess what we found on the camera’s memory card?

14 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Darlas were always great for their capacity for bad decisions.

1999 or so we had an admin named Darla who was the keeper of the first ever digital camera I ever saw that we used for taking pictures of competing properties. When she got fired for buying a set of tires for her car on her company credit card, wanna guess what we found on the camera’s memory card?

Pics of her tires Darla getting mounted?

15 hours ago, Sheep Have Wool said:

I opened this thread over 20 minutes after it was posted, and no one had replied. No one had questioned OP's taste in food, life choices, or reasons for living in the middle of fucking no where, PA.

No one had even fucked his mom.

On behalf of lurkers everywhere, I am extremely disappointed.

You mean other than his dad?  Or is OP Jesus?