Texans @ Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round

Vic Mackey

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

I’m a Cowboys fan who doesn’t care about the Texans likes the Chiefs but not enough to care too much. But yea this choke job is amazing to behold no matter who is pulling it. That it’s the team of the city with the all time playoff choke job is amazing symmetry.

Same, minus the cowboys fan part

6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I don't hate the Texans, but I do enjoy watching a grand epic choke like they're pulling off.  

I hear you. I just want to see Watson succeed. Easily one of my favorite players ever. But he’s gonna need to pull something out of his ass in this 2nd half, because holy shit. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Receivers never throw the ball away on those trick plays.

Yeah, they can't, because the intentional grounding penalty is waived only for QBs.  

This applies only to the player who controls the snap or the resulting backward pass and does not relinquish possession to another player before throwing the forward pass.

9 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

You're watching a Houston NFL team blow a playoff lead and the most relevant comparison you can make is a 1974 college game? 

I wasn't talking about blowing a lead.  I was talking about declaring a game over before halftime.  In my example Notre Dame didn't just blow a lead they got their ass handed to them.

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, elfenix said:
10 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:
Huh? They were both blatant and obvious. Stick with that angle. 

Barely impeded and ball was 10 yards past. Not catchable.

he got beat on an out and up.

It was a penalty.  It wasn't a no-look pass